• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 1

Squad OstFront Campaign

Looking forward to it, hopefully the 193rd will have the numbers to be able to take part. In what ways will this campaign differ from the Eastern Front Operations campaign?
  2. 1

Squad 193rd Rifle Division

We are still recruiting. We're also preparing to join in RO:Ladder and a new realism campaign following the end of the EFO.
  3. 1

Strange Ping Problem

How would I do that on a college network?
  4. 1

Strange Ping Problem

Thanks for trying, does anyone else have any ideas???
  5. 1

Strange Ping Problem

I think the problem has to do with my network. One of my roomates is having the same problem with his version of RO. It doesn't make any sense though since I've been playing Call of Duty 2, Age of Empires III, and CounterStrike Source and they have had no problems. Any idea what aspect of the...
  6. 1

Strange Ping Problem

I've reinstalled both Steam and RO since the problems started, thought I might should mention that, it didn't help. I verified integrity of game cache if thats what you mean. Dynamic Netspeed is checked.
  7. 1

Strange Ping Problem

Ok, I am in need of some help. Recently while playing online on RO I have been having a strange problem with my ping. I will join a server no problems, play for about 15 seconds to 2 minutes perfectly fine, getting about 40-80 ping, then out of nowhere it will climb up from like 100 ping all...