• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

UE4GAME not responding/black screen

For some reason this is a problem with starting. I have tried going through run to %appdata% I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried to make sure that I have all the updates for the media core files. I have ensured that I have updated my OS my video card and the game itself. All...
  2. I

I am convinced

Tripwire wants us dead. Time to call Chuck Norris.
  3. I

PC Loss of HUD and Weapon

I am going to do my best here. Category: Code, animation, other? Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce Summary: Loss of HUD and Weapon on the display when player is grabbed by a Clot and then grabbed by Hans Volter going into "drain" mode Description: If a Clot grabs a player and then Hans...
  4. I

PC System Muting

Category: Code Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce Summary: Occasionally the game will mute system. Description: Twice in game when the trader timer is finished it has muted my system. OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 Other OS...
  5. I

PC Husk Model Animation Glitch

Category: Code, animation Reproducibility: Always Summary:Husk model when switching targets ex. switching from front to rear, will fire in the opposite direction from which he is facing. Description:Wait for the Husk to target a distant player, then run up on it from behind with your...
  6. I

PC Player Model does not change.

Category: Code, 2d art Reproducibility: Always Summary: When starting with one class, then changing to another class, the players knife stays as the original class you started with. Description: When switching from starting class to another class ie. Switching from Commando to Medic, it keeps...
  7. I

PC Dissapearing weapons

Category: other Reproducibility: Sometimes, Unable to reproduce consistently Summary: All maps seem to have this issue of losing weapons. Description: Ever since Killing Floor and people would steal your weapon after you die I would set my camera onto my weapon so I can see who stole it and...