• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dolphi123

More Prestiges?

I have almost maxed out all skills to 5th prestige and currently have all achievements possible. After this there will be no incentive for me to play anymore unless it is with friends. It would be cool to have more prestiges to stride for.
  2. Dolphi123

Abomination was buffed the wrong way and is OP

This may be a non-popular opinion, but the abomination seems too op now. I love how he got a damage buff, but he is still the same old bullet sponge. I find myself just kiting him around the map like usual except now he spawns countless "abomination spawns" (for simplicity I will refer them as...
  3. Dolphi123

Does opting out of beta remove my survivalist progress?

I would assume not cause it is stored on a server.
  4. Dolphi123

Ammo runs are boring...

This post dosnt really apply to the patty(sometimes) as you can kill him before he heals. I am also not saying I am a good player but I find myself spending most of my boss round running around the map looking for ammo to fill my weapons. Does anyone else have this "problem" or am I just a...
  5. Dolphi123

Not fully utilizing my gpu?

Hey guys. Is it normal for my gpu being at 70% and my fps to drop to 40? I have a gtx 970 and I am running max settings. I know I will drop fps running max but why isn't it reading 100% when the fps drops? If there is no way to fix this what are the settings I should tur don that will increase...
  6. Dolphi123

Rip in peace fps

So in the beginning I upgraded from a 750ti to a gtx970 and wow I was so happy I could run the game finally on ultra with no fps drop. The along comes flex and kills my fps. Now I did notice something when I had the 750 tI I could see that my gpu was at 100% most of the time which obviously...
  7. Dolphi123

Real life crovel

Hello everyone lately I have been using the crovel in game and it doesn't look to hard to make. I have some questions though. First what do you think the grip material is on the handle. It looks like some thin rope to me. Also what do you think the yellow bumpy cylinder bit below the bolt that...