• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Alexei

Your Favorite RO2 moment

Hitting the "Delete local game content" button in steam
  2. Alexei

About "RO2 Dying"

You mean http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=956048&postcount=14? :rolleyes:
  3. Alexei

German native voicepack?

It's not like you can chose to who you make the oath when time comes. Oh and "check your facts" xD
  4. Alexei

An interesting insight into the issue of draw calls on the PC

So, when the next generation of specialized computers for games comes out they will "outperform" the multipurpose computers for a month?
  5. Alexei

AI Hullgunner , What's the point ?

The point of AI hullgunner is to allow you to sit in front of enemy respawn point while you kill the few things that can kill you with the main gun.
  6. Alexei

Community's opinion on map balance

Yes. And tanks pretty much always can just camp in front of respawn points with total impunity.
  7. Alexei

Stats still broken.

It also gives some massive buff on various aspects. Oh yes, I guess nobody cares about stats and thats why there are, right now, 6 guys playing on different unranked servers.
  8. Alexei

October 6th Update Changelog

Yeah both happened to me too. Also seems like some ppl didnt get their stats reseted.
  9. Alexei

Weapons becoming shinier with use -- Does that make sense?!

They are busy raising their guns as their babies.
  10. Alexei

Stats Reset Coming

Great I can unlock my real ppsh while getting killed by fantasy weapons again. Oh I can also work to get rid again of the penis gun.
  11. Alexei

About the possibility of a stat reset

Some weeks before I would have said "yes reset them". But now NO, its freaking hard to get rid of the penis gun (mg34 dual drum mag).
  12. Alexei

No way to balance tanks

Your trolling is my point.
  13. Alexei

No way to balance tanks

Guess you didn't play in Commissar House, where axis tanks can just sit in front of soviet respawn areas with complete impunity.
  14. Alexei

Mission 11: Gumrak

Whats the problem? Lose the mission, get out of it. Go to select campaign mission and select the next one. xD
  15. Alexei

[Game] Syndicate [2012]

Yep, the trailer was surprisingly good.
  16. Alexei

Installed BF3 Open Beta and... unninstalled after 15min.

I also deleted it soon after installing it. A guy with a flashlight makes your whole screen white? fu
  17. Alexei

[Game] Battlefield 3

But he's funny. 1$ is equal to 0.73 european dollars
  18. Alexei

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

Still no real answer? It's that hard to type 2 or 3 letters?
  19. Alexei

What is the most annoying person in the game?

other: fanboys & as.s kissers