• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dragontear

Level Design Environment affecting pawn movement speed and health (idea/thoughts)

Hello world! Wondering how to make the environment have a more mechanical effect on players/zeds, in addition to visual/spatial such as well-lit/darkness areas, dense/weak fog, open area/tight confines. There now appears to be a 'damage modifier' volume of sorts, from what I see, any pawn...
  2. Dragontear

Final Map KF-Kholnee

"As the days pass, those fortunate enough to escape the main concentrations of these horrible things often find themselves scattered elsewhere. As the sun lowers, those poor souls seek shelter, and fortify. As the night falls, we hear them, baying." = = = = = = = = = = A 'House in the Woods'...
  3. Dragontear

Beta Map KF-Kholnee

"As the days pass, those fortunate enough to escape the main concentrations of these horrible things often find themselves scattered elsewhere. As the sun lowers, those poor souls seek shelter, and fortify. As the night falls, we hear them, baying." = = = = = = = = = = A 'House in the Woods'...
  4. Dragontear

Level Design 'Connection lost to host' - on offline map?

So, title puts it thus. A little background first; I've been obsessively working on a survival/versus compatible map, 'KF-Kholnee', it's a squat, wide structure in the woods with a few small, derelict brick or wood buildings scattered along the map-edges, with a train-line passing through the...
  5. Dragontear

Level Design Solo/offline mode, but losing connection to server?

Hello world, people, zeds, etc. Been working on my home-defence idea, calling it 'DarkWood' for now, got the normal doors and movable barricades to work, a generator that powers the lights to work... and with some annoying problems (unable to link pathnodes to door-markers, unable to assign...
  6. Dragontear

Level Design Defend The House - Map Interest Check

Hello world, hello forum. ...Hi Zeds. Been messing around with the Editor for a bit now, and a spur-of-the-moment-shenanigans, decided to throw together a old log-cabin style building, and thought to myself whether or not making a map that focused on a relatively small, dense area where players...