• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

RO2 Bot only matches?

Is it possible to play multi-player matches vs bots only in an offline mode? I ask because I want to try out the maps that never get played when players get to vote (which is just bridges, apartments, and baracks).
  2. E

RO2 bazookas or panzershreks?

Just wonder, do you think there's any reason that RO2 doesn't have any projectile based weapons? The US did give bazookas to Russia and Germany had both panzershreks and panzerfausts... I understand the thought that game balance would be impacted if there were these kinds of launchers or the...
  3. E

Tactics weapon characteristics?

How do you know the weapon characteristics? Like damage, rate of fire, range, etc.? Is it just an observation by playing or is it written somewhere? Thanks. Mainly I want to understand why people can say two bolt action rifles are different and things like that.
  4. E

RS T-100 upgrades

What do people think of the upgraded T-100? (the level 2 version). I have tried it and it seems like it has a much slower rate of fire and a worse iron sight compared to the first one. Are their any other differences? I'm just gonna stick to the level 1 version unless someone convinces me...
  5. E

RO2 what game modes have tanks?

Sorry, noob question... what game modes have tanks? I have like 10 gameplay hours but I haven't played a round with tanks yet. Is it like specific modes/maps?
  6. E

ambush spawning for japan

I find the gameplay to be very realistic, and all-round awesome but I believe it's no secret that Japan needs a bit of a boost. My last 20 games in rising storm I played as Japan, yet we won maybe once. My idea is that Japan could have an ambusher class, their bonus would be to spawn in better...