• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Charibasa

Sa80>ak-12

Does any feel like the SA80 is just straight up superior to the AK-12 in most roles due to it's ammo capacity? I would usually buy the SA80 and then save up for the SCAR-H and have my final loadout set. For me, both the AK-12 and SA80 are secondary weapons used for trash clearing while the...
  2. Charibasa

The new 9mm sound...

https://youtu.be/3o51yi0mFmA?t=18m39s ...Eh?
  3. Charibasa

2D Art Just gonna leave this here (fanart)

Some stuff I drew as a joke for a friend because I'm a weeb like that. Lemme me know if you guys want to see more stupid stuff and I might be motivated to do actual fanart (no dumb gurls).
  4. Charibasa

Big zed tracking is a bit too much

Ever since the zeds took ballet it's been impossible to dodge scrake attacks. His nonagrro attack will guarantee hit you unlike before when you could dodge it. And by his attack hitting you I mean the ENTIRE animation. I'm glad that scrake circling is gone now but there still has to be a way to...
  5. Charibasa

PC Pump action on the SG500 sounds super quiet

The pump action on the SG500 sounds super quiet compared to before the Inc'n Det patch.
  6. Charibasa

PC Both mags of the dual 9mm are reloaded after only one shot

Seems more like an animation error, but the character should only reload one mag, not both.
  7. Charibasa

Has the M4 model been tweaked for the increased capacity?

I can't really tell that much after using it and I can't find comparison images online between the military version and the civilian version. It's a small thing but it would be a really nice touch if they actually did extend the tube of the model. Any comparison pictures for the different...
  8. Charibasa

Have to redownload between each build

Apparently when I switched back from the beta to the live build, I need to redownload the live build. It's the same thing vice versa. Is it supposed to be like this because it's a pain to redownload all of it again.
  9. Charibasa

PC SA80 sound bug

For some reason the SA80 sounds really loud compared to the other guns when it is in full auto. It is at the correct volume level when in single fire, but it is abnormally loud when in full auto. This is the only commando weapon that has this problem for me.
  10. Charibasa

Should stalker have shadows when invisible?

Usually invisibility doesn't mean that light actually passes through them but rather the background is just replicated, I was wondering if it does the same for the stalkers or not. Are they supposed to have shadows when invisible and is that needed gameplay wise?