• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Charibasa

WWAUT - Who Likes New Guns?

The new weapons look cool! My only complaint though is how shiny the polymer parts look on the gun. I would prefer if you gave them more of a matte texture like how they look in real life.
  2. Charibasa

WWAUT - What To Expect Post Launch (the start)

I find it funny how a shield and mace made of salvaged parts are gonna cost as much as a the state of the art machinery that is the eviscerator since they are both T4 :rolleyes:.
  3. Charibasa

Firebug Perk refinement

Can you just improve the flamethrower effects please :3?
  4. Charibasa

WWAUT - Continued Perk Changes

I love the new commando tree and how you guys adjusted the demo tree so quickly, so do you guys have any plans to rework the other perk trees?
  5. Charibasa

Double XP and Daily Drop Weekend

I was pretty excited about directly purchasing an item... until I saw the price tag. C'mon $10 for an rpg skin? That's like 1/3 of the game's price. Do you guys think these prices are fair? Have you considered lowering the price and gaining profit off quantity sold rather than price per item...
  6. Charibasa

Should cosmetic bundles be added to the In-Game store?

I think that the market prices are too high for a skins right now. If TWI lowers the prices of the keys to like 50 cents or sells the weapons as packs, there would be a much larger volume of buyers, possibly bringing in more profit over having only a small group of people occasionally buying a...
  7. Charibasa

WWAUT - VS Survival

That railgun looks massive. What's up with the radioactive symbol on it though? does it shoot depleted uranium shells or something? Does that mean each bullet costs a fortune hahaha?
  8. Charibasa

PC Gamer Weekender - Exclusive KF2 Content and Features Reveal

I think the BF4 Rorsch has a good aesthetic style for a railgun, TWI should have it look fairly reasonable like this. Plus I want it black >: D.
  9. Charibasa

PC Gamer Weekender - Exclusive KF2 Content and Features Reveal

I like that we have a railgun as our highest tier weapon. This way stuff like the 50 cal or anti tank snipers can be placed between T3 and T4. Considering we have microwave guns, why not railguns? Seems like the logical upgrade to a 50 cal sniper.
  10. Charibasa

Cruel reality of completely optimal skins

Maybe something related to launched thermite everywhere...
  11. Charibasa

Sa80>ak-12

Even if the SA80 takes a couple more shots than the AK-12 for husks or sirens, the extra mags make up for the bullets used up on them. Do you guys think that there should be any changes to the ammo counts of these 2 weapons though? Should the AK-12 have a closer ammo count to the SA80?
  12. Charibasa

Sa80>ak-12

I can see how it works if you are a full on trash cleaner, but in most pubs the commando is usually the one who contributes the most in fights against scrakes by decaping them with a SCAR-H so I can't dedicate myself to that build. Maybe it will change when sharpshooter comes out and we don't...
  13. Charibasa

Sa80>ak-12

Does any feel like the SA80 is just straight up superior to the AK-12 in most roles due to it's ammo capacity? I would usually buy the SA80 and then save up for the SCAR-H and have my final loadout set. For me, both the AK-12 and SA80 are secondary weapons used for trash clearing while the...
  14. Charibasa

Favorite Gun Sounds in KF2 - Let me read your Personals

SG500 is my absolute favorite sound my god is it beautiful with its filling volume and punchy BANG sound. If they could just increase the volume of that lovely and satisfying pump sound (which we can barely hear right now) that would be great. M4 is a very close second if not equal with the...
  15. Charibasa

Weapon flashlight attatchments

Seems reasonable enough for me.
  16. Charibasa

Tactics Seeking best Support loadout

I've actually been using the M4+Deagle+AA-12 loadout lately. The deagle makes a great side arm just for clearing smaller groups of trash but you could also use the M1911 if you want. I tend to spray too many shots with the M1911 and deagle has its penetration. I use my M4 with big clusters and I...
  17. Charibasa

KF 1017: Hotfix Available

M1911 sounds a lot better. It's not hollow sounding like it was before. I still have a preference for the RO2 M1911 though :P. Maybe mix a bit of the RO2 version's higher pitch cracking sound and I think it would be perfect.
  18. Charibasa

The things that we like

Probably my favorite thing about KF2 is how the zed's behaviors change from difficulty to difficulty. I am so tired of games that merely ramp up the damage and health of their enemies. It's boring to fight against giant bullet sponges that can insta kill you. Call me a casual but that is also...
  19. Charibasa

Is Gunslinger just a weaker Commando?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEuLsFtj38A&index=1&list=LL65AY62xTK_pJc7tTFgLbMQ&ab_channel=dave *coughs*