• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Is there any way to reset only one specific perk's level, instead of all?

I know of the console command resetstats "steamname", which resets all perk levels to 0, but let's say I want to be able to play with a friend on lower difficulties while not being too overpowered, without having to go through the hassle of grinding ALL of my perks to max level once again. Just...
  2. D

Tripwire, do you ever play long games?

I don't think you do. Cause if you did, you would realize that the dosh nerf for long games is just too much. It was already a lot easier to play short and medium games, but right now, you're both much poorer in long games while facing more enemies. Doesn't matter which wave. For some reason, I...
  3. D

The crawler poison cloud should NOT damage zeds

I have no idea why it does. It's basically like a medic nade to other zeds and often helps survivors more than it hurts them, which is just wrong. Please make zeds immune to it.
  4. D

Can you please fix the husk's suicide attack in versus?

Almost every single time I suicide with husk, regardless of how close I'm standing to the survivor/survivors, it misses and does 0 damage. This is extremely frustrating. If I manage to get close enough to a survivor who doesn't even know I'm there and manage to get the suicide off, IT SHOULD PAY...
  5. D

"What's a level 25 player doing in normal?" (Versus Survival)

I often get this complaint when I play versus, from newer players. They think it's silly for level 25 players to run around in normal. And they're right. Why is versus locked on normal, again? The AI zeds are not a threat what so ever, not even for the low levels who just started playing...
  6. D

Berserker nerf appreciation thread

Everybody knows that the berserker was OP as **** prior to this patch. Now it's quite balanced, so please berserkers, stop crying. You really don't need any more buffs. Congratulations to a job well done, Tripwire.
  7. D

Make all survivors level 25 by default in versus mode

This way, you won't have to worry about balancing the mode for low level players. I know exactly why you've been nerfing zeds, even though they're constantly getting their asses handed to them by competent, high level survivors... it's due to the feedback you get from low level players, who...
  8. D

What's the point of "voice commands" if you can't hear them?

9 out of 10 times when someone uses a voice command, I don't hear ****. The sound is almost always muted and all I see is the text message. It wasn't like this in KF1. In KF1, you would always hear someone using a voice command, regardless of how close you were (screw realism). All I hear in...
  9. D

We are in desperate need of more voice commands

Thanks Sorry Look out Run Wait for me Let's hole up here Go upstairs Head downstairs Get outside Go inside ^ It sucks not being able to use the above. I used each and every one _all the time_ in KF1, and feel quite handicapped without them. The automatic voice commands in KF2 can't...