• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

PC endless melee swings/stuck in block

2 bugs but the reproduction of both are similar Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary:can constantly do an attack with melee weapon without letting go of mouse Description:by switching to my melee weapon from another weapon i can hold down my mouse button to continuously do a...
  2. T

support resupplier reset time

one of my main problems with the resupplier perk is that it resets when the last zed dies and the trader opens. the reason being is that i hate accidentally grabbing the extra ammo for next wave at the shop, especially when the next wave has a bunch of FP and SC coming, and i will be low on ammo...
  3. T

"helmet" perk?

not sure you you guys noticed, but when you are at the trader and switch the shop to by type, there is a category that is called energy weapons. which makes me think that what the "helmet" perk could be, might be a little "shocking" :D
  4. T

PC non-stop directional attacks

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary:can constantly do an attack with melee weapon without letting go of mouse Description:by switching to my melee weapon from another weapon i can hold down my mouse button to continuously do a specific attack Reproduce 1) equip a melee weapon 2)...