• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Twisted Christmas Opt-In Beta - How To and Changelog

I was solo and stopped caring after the 1st wave. I don't think it's worth it for 200 or 400 hundred dosh max (and in solo it's impossible to defend on your own anyway). It's not like we had problem having enough dosh to buy t3 or t4. Maybe if you got a team you know but in a pub... it's not...
  2. D

The Summer Sideshow Begins!

I was playing on Hard, solo, just to see the zeds and the weekly outbreak. I noticed that Fleshpound always spawned enraged (it should be 0% chance), and stay enraged all the time... Not cool. Hopefully it will be fixed soon :)
  3. D

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

I think the "problems" of Bone Crusher are : - Lower range than Zweihander (50% less) ; Have roughly the same amount of damage with heay attack (still does less than Zwei) even though bash is stronger. So, basically, regarding melee : It does not bring anything more than Zwei, cost more and...
  4. D

WWAUT - Survivalist Tree

I was neutral before this annoucement. When I read the passive, I was starting to think it could be interesting, but... But, after reading the level 5 skills, I realized something was wrong. After reading level25, I was like : Oh... That's it oO ? Skills which divide weapons (while it was...
  5. D

SWAT costs too much

When playing SWAT, I don't take armor until wave 5. I also go straight for the T3. I agree that ammo and armor cost too much for this perk. I also find weird that you got 2 skills which are about armor in your "perk three" but basically are useless for half the game (because you don't have the...
  6. D

About class balance...

Evis is not that bad. Just yesterday, for fun, I was playing zerker in suicidal. Wave 10. All my team died (some were level 0 -_-'). 100 zed left. Me, alone, with eviscerator. I killed them all. The right-clic attack is strong enough to kill a lot of zed quickly (and with vampire you can get a...
  7. D

WWAUT - Fleshing Out SWAT

Regarding the new weapon for the Demo... How does it weight ? 6 ? How much grenade does it have ? I mean, right now when playing demo, you already have enough ammo with your M79 to shot all the time, so, you can deal with thrash zed already. The only way it could be useful would be if it : -...
  8. D

Hard difficulty : Something wrong ?

Hello, Recently, I havee been playing in hard difficulty to level up sharp. But, I noticed some stuff : - Some Zeds actually do hard attack, - Scrake and FP deals a lot of damage... - Hans melee can kill you as quickly as before the nerf, - Dosh is hard to get in the beginning... (I know it...
  9. D

6-30 Live Update

Increasing the amount you receive when joining late would help (especially the amout you receive in wave 2 does not make any sense... you start with less than if you were here from the start).
  10. D

KF 1037 Update

You're correct. I confused the two skills. The reason I confused this two skills is because I'm actually able to oneshot trash zed with a bash (with hx-25) without having the "Armor Piercing Rounds"selected.
  11. D

WWAUT - Bulls-Eye, Onward, and Improving Community Interaction

Question : - Is TWI going to be able to add any significant content (two last perks, additional bosses, zed, weapons) before the end of EA ? - Is support/firebug going to get an overhaul too ? - Any news regarding T3 demo :D ? For now, I assume that at the end of EA : We will not have the...
  12. D

KF 1037 Update

Armor percing does not impact explosion damage ? How can they justify a difference of 8 ammo then... :( ? Well, being able to kill with one bash is good when you have the HX-25. But still, if it only impacts (significantly) bash... It's not that great. Maybe it can help to kill a...
  13. D

KF 1037 Update

I was able too with the HX-25. One bash against clot variant => dead. I also experimented the bug of shooting a zed at point blanck range and it did not do anything... (with M79/RPG). Also, sometimes shot still do not detonate (less than before). It tends to happen when there is a siren. Maybe...
  14. D

KF 1037 Update

I agree with Tagasaki regarding the change in hard mode... I think it's a good idea to have zed doing hard attack in hard mode (no pun intended). Now, I understand it was because the win rate decreased in hard, but, I think it was mostly related to the resistance system and not hard attack...
  15. D

What are your top 3 least favorite things added to KF2?

Knockback from trash zed... :D FP new Rage mechanic, No good combo to deal with big zed on its own :p
  16. D

KF 1036 Live Update and Optional Server Update

Yeah, yeah. I get it. Gorefast are too hard for you. But, really, I was just trying to be nice by helping you. I should not have bothered. Wanna know the truth ? Gorefast are so easy to deal with they are not a problem for anyone. Did you notice anyone complaining about gorefast since this...
  17. D

Medic ? Yes, I can understand. What's your loadout ? So, just to see : I went medic and use the T1 shotgun off-perk : it was good enough to kill stalker, Husk/Siren and gorefast. It's not expensive and it might give you this extra damage burst in order to deal with middle-tier zed and...
  18. D

Beat Suicide SS Level 12

Regarding Hans : "Playing with" him (because it's not even a fight now), one player, I just spam AA-12 as a support... breaks its shield, repeat. Hans is indeed quite easy because you can break its shield and he does not have a lot of HP with one player. Did you try online with 6 player ...
  19. D

Gorefast ? No, they can easily deal with. And if you're having troube with them, just start as a support :D
  20. D

Yes ! It's weird ! Also, did you change spawning rate of stalker/siren ? I did not see any stalker in the first 3 waves, only one Husk and one siren... Are you trying to be easy on us TWI ? I was playing solo, can not have missed them... (also, siren/husk only spawned in wave 3. I think they...