• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Are you more excited about fb or demo?

None Heavy or Engy plox a shooter isnt shooter without LMGs a horde-based game isnt horde-based game without automated turrets
  2. K

No stat wipes!

as much as the perk bonuses mattered i KF1, the perk skill unlocks matter in KF2... honestly I d probably boost my classes to 15 a least also, since before that you dont really have any meaningfull things to make classes different (you could litterally use anything as any perk) not to mention...
  3. K

Fleshpound: Thoughts on dread

I do agree on most points, but I would also like to point out scrake looks less scary also...sure he is scary because of insane damage he does and generally because scrakes are the strongest non-bosses currently (FPs are a lot easier to deal with) honestly I think new scrake looks like the odl...
  4. K

e3 conference video?

I smell fire and explosions trench gun for firebug confirmed, so now we missiing only 1 wep
  5. K

What are your thoughts on medic's ability to outrun raged Scrakes?

I believe medics should lose their movement speed bonus....it was there from KF1 because at first medic guns did not exist so you needed to catch up with syringe...currently syringe is only a self-heal device (which is good cuz it makes medic guns more important nd other classes less likely to...
  6. K

On the M4

then it might be viable :)
  7. K

KF 2 Character Survey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEWJ-JgVS7Q How could I forget, fking Vaas from Far Cry 3 Best Character ever
  8. K

[Melee] Now I'm a believer...

the controls feel clunky...but yes zerker is good...though i havent palyed it much because i suck...but good zerker was pretty much a must to get some good control while I unload my shotguns/ARs
  9. K

On the M4

The price isnt a problem even..or its effectivness sure it is slightly better than boomstick and m500...but at what cost... at the cost of not having 10% damage bonus for your m500 (which makes it have 22x5 dmg, while m4 keeps 25x7) or for boomstick (with dmg bonus its at 27.5x10 since it...
  10. K

Why does Hans spawn Zeds?

Yeah...its kind of unneccesarry...they dont pose any real threat either...in KF1 they are distraction since patriarch goes invis and as said runs to heal Hans on the other hand... I mean they were no real threat in KF1...but hey they had a purpose...in KF2 though... I d rather the returning...
  11. K

KF 2 Character Survey

Did survey Chickenator, More females (Ana larive tier or better, not unattractive Patriarchs daughter or covered mrs foster) Also I d like to see DOTA2 characters (ofcourse less cartoony, such as Sniper (you got peeped xD) and ofcourse Lina (a beautifull pyromaniac) And yeah in beta 1% of my...
  12. K

What I've always loved/hated about Killing Floor

you are very wrong my friend... CS GO is just an overall amazing game....and no i do not play it much, though i v played thousands of hours of CSS...its mianly cuz i am bored of the series and dislik some of the features (and thus prefer another game)...while most people coming from there find...
  13. K

What I've always loved/hated about Killing Floor

I would say both... when i play single player games (very rarely and i complete them once or twice at most) I play casually, mostly for the story...I dislike dying there actually. Out of the games you mentioned I played Contra a lot, played with my cousin a lot, it was pretty much my favorite...
  14. K

Your Killing Floor 2 dream playable char.

This was in KF1 as a siren skin... i believe it was haloween event or something
  15. K

Exploiting HoE and Achievements.

Why exactly would they matter in KF so much? nobody can see your achievements without visiting your profile they are simply there to make you feel better and a thing to look forward to...to have some goal...same puprose as levelling does because people like progression thats why people...
  16. K

Which is the content that u want first and soon. Rank it up

More perks > more weapons > more female chars
  17. K

Just a question

While there is a peculiar similarity...the masterson just doesnt look right IMO....looks kinda...dull....I like the mean face on the picture you posted of Alan...
  18. K

Your Killing Floor 2 dream playable char.

That guy that looks kinda like Jamie Oliver...the main actor in series ˝Mentalist˝ and movie ˝Land of the Dead˝ I dunno...he is kinda funny otherwise....female characters...possibly with cheesy quotes Something like Moxxi from borderlands...or the actual playable siren in BDL1 Lillith
  19. K

Do you find commando more useful than in first game?

He is great in both games he was great in KF1 even on release with insane requirements for stalker kills and only having a bullpup so damage was slow as fk. Still great fun...as long as theres a bullpup hes fun I did like the ak47 in KF1 8the 1st gun added to commando) and FN FAL (I hate how...
  20. K

backup perk works now

but ar15 does everything better and dont get me wrong I love pistols...heck currently I am still playing AVA and I do take out my trusty glock when neccesarry...simlarly I do as well with pistols in CS as with the actual rifles (if not better) granted...yes if you enjoy using it...feel fre to...