• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Savage Rodent

(NEXT YEAR) Hillbilly Horror or classic Halloween zeds?

Yeah I wasn't a fan of HH zeds. Something Lovecraftian or classic Halloween would be nice. I would also be fine with them waiting till next year to do Halloween zeds, just as long as it isn't the HH zeds.
  2. Savage Rodent

WWAUT - Seeing Some Top Men About The Future

I really like the sound of this, but are dailies and weeklies going to be the only way to accumulate dosh? It would be nice to have the game total up your earned dosh (not dosh received from players) during the game and add that to your total. Maybe have a total dosh earned counter below your...
  3. Savage Rodent

WWAUT - Smelling That Pumpkin Spice

I wasn't the biggest fan of the King Fleshpound, but it would be nice to have more bosses added in. And since KF2 is coming to the Xbone, I wonder if it would be possible to get crossplay to work with it? The game isn't competitive, so the difference in hardware between platforms wouldn't be...
  4. Savage Rodent

Survivalist Beta - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

I wasn't expecting much when I went to play the survivalist perk. Once I finished the first wave and went to the trader, opened the menu, and saw all the weapons listed for survivalist, I couldn't help but to start asking "why is this perk here?" I feel part of Killing Floor is playing a perk...
  5. Savage Rodent

Survivability factors

Something else worth noting, if a perk with 25% movement speed is at 1hp, it can still stay away from scrake attacks. The increased movement speed helps a tremendous amount, and something I've been saying for awhile. The main thing is staying away from flesh pound attacks. Other movement...
  6. Savage Rodent

WWAUT - Locking The Build For Content Update

Actually I'm willing to bet how the pvp is going to be is that there will be AI controlled cysts everywhere, and players can use them as cover or distractions. I'm definitely more interested in the pvp mode now.
  7. Savage Rodent

Just started playing suicidal, get kicked 3 games in a row. Why?

Berserker lone wolf play was one of the things about the perk I was concerned about several months ago. I haven't played in about a month and a half, but if this is starting to become a common playstyle for berserkers, I'm not surprised.
  8. Savage Rodent

This is so true. I stopped playing L4D because of this. I was the teams stop scoring player and I messed up one thing as a special infected, and they kicked me. I haven't had any problems with getting kicked in KF2 though.
  9. Savage Rodent

Yeah this is perfectly understandable when playing on HoE. I don't think the lower difficulties require that much utilization of the perk though. I personally see the other difficulties as more of just wanting to kill stuff and have fun, while HoE is where everyone needs to put on their try-hard...
  10. Savage Rodent

One thing I've seen a lot of zerkers do is not watch a single pathway and run around to other spots that people are defending. This I find pretty annoying because not only are they taking away some fun of the game from others, they're also not defending the pathway they were first defending. I...
  11. Savage Rodent

WWAUT - Hiring!

I like the idea of interrupting Hans's healing. Gives players another choice. And I'm really liking the lever action design.
  12. Savage Rodent

Last 5 zeds on the map

What? This still happened even before the last 5 zeds raging mechanic. It has nothing to do with this mechanic being implemented. I remember the first time seeing a medic kite zeds around the map as last man and thinking how ridiculous the movement speed bonus was. I don't see what could be...
  13. Savage Rodent

Last 5 zeds on the map

For flesh pounds, I can agree with this. However every perk can outrun a scrake's attack. Though it was a lot more fun to fight scrakes when you could dodge their swings.
  14. Savage Rodent

Last 5 zeds on the map

The common thing to do before this was implemented was to leave the scrakes alone and kill them last one by one. This mechanic helps counter that strategy. It made scrakes even more of a push over than they already were with the cheesy circle strafe. Now as far as flesh pounds go, they...
  15. Savage Rodent

Thoughts on the upcoming PVP modes?

The two team PvP seems like it would be fun. The other modes just seem kind of gimmicky to me. Controlling a zed will probably be wonky and not really that fun. I think I remember one of the modes saying you can access the trader pod whenever you wanted. I think that would fit in with an...
  16. Savage Rodent

WWAUT - Modding Workshop

Should the questions be solely about the next content update?
  17. Savage Rodent

I wish we could 'level' past 25 -Prestige levels-

What if your stats increased with every prestige instead of level?
  18. Savage Rodent

I believe the main issue with a prestige is prestige level 1 players going into HoE games. I can understand that. Now if prestiging doesn't reset your skills and stats, then there shouldn't be any issue with it being in the game. And I like the idea of unlocking aesthetic stuff for prestiging...
  19. Savage Rodent

It would be nice to have leveling past 25, but leveling isn't the reason I play the game. So whether they put it in or not doesn't really make a difference to me.
  20. Savage Rodent

Dead Bodies Config override, should be working but doesn't seem to be.

It definitely works for me. I recently got a new processor and decided to crank that number up. My frames dropped pretty quickly playing a berserker and just swinging away at zeds in a single room. Not to mention I couldn't see the floor. :D But yeah if you don't go to an area of the map for...