• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Stream Workshop Max Player Mutator for EpicGames

Hello, I'm new here. I saw that there is a Max Players Mutator on Steam (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=675314991). As I have heard it is whitelisted, so I can play with my friends without getting banned? Does it also work if I bought KillingFloor 2 only on Epicgames? I...
  2. G

RS Giving order to bots on firefight

In territory game mode you can give orders to bots and they respond going to the position or attacking, etc In firefight game mode there is no commander role, and giving order to bots don't work, they ignore commands to move to a position or attack an enemy or follow the player. Is there any...
  3. G

RS List of available ini parameters

Is there any way to get a list of all available .ini parameters? I think there are probably many parameters that we could use but are not available in the .ini's by default.
  4. G

Server Increase rounds time

I want to increase the round time to a huge time or infinity, so maps will only change with an admin command or vote. On Territory maps, it seems impossible to increase the time that is required to take a territory, I remember the old Battlefield 1942, where you could increase the number of...
  5. G

RS Disable/remove anoying sounds/speech

Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm is pretty cool game, but there's something I hate in it, the commentators speech and musics/sounds that play during gameplay. Those victory musics and commentator speech at the end of every round and the sounds that play when a team takes a territory, and also when...
  6. G

Sound Remove some sound cues from game

I'm trying to remove some sounds from the game. I don't like those sounds that play when you capture/lose a point or the music that plays when you win the battle. First I tried removing the game files that contain the sound but it doesn't work. How can I remove these sounds? Can I put a blank...