• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Paronine

KF 1041 WIP Changelog

Yes. Albino crawlers now occasionally spawn in Survival with a higher frequency depending on difficulty. Albino alpha clots do, as well.
  2. Paronine

KF 1041 Opt-In Beta Is Now Available

Solo definitely seems much easier than before. Wave 10, which used to be rather frantic because of FPs on top of a huge horde, is much easier now because I rarely ever see any FPs on Wave 10 anymore. It's become little more than a shooting gallery.
  3. Paronine

So uh, Fleshpounds..new weird voice?

I'm a little "meh" on it, myself. The Bloat apparently has voice lines now, as well, though they seem a little too garbled to hear clearly.
  4. Paronine

TWI's SWAT Live Stream: SUMMARY

It's August. The opt-in beta should be available mid-afternoon EST tomorrow, assuming all goes well.
  5. Paronine

WWAUT - Heading Towards (an opt-in) Beta

Those Support changes are giving me funny feelings in my downstairs area.
  6. Paronine

Question about sharpshooter

The M9 doesn't currently work with Combat Ready, either. I'm thinking they just haven't gotten around to applying all of Sharpshooter's passives & skills to it yet.
  7. Paronine

KF 1036 Live Update and Optional Server Update

They're what you save your cryo grenades for. Freeze any stalkers that get near you, then blast 'em apart before they can attack.
  8. Paronine

Bullseye Update Preview Beta

It did last time. No reason to think it wouldn't now.
  9. Paronine

So what are your thoughts about Rae?

My first thought was "Huh. She kinda looks like that woman who does the Metal Kitchen videos." A quick Google search shows that said woman's name is also Rae, and the two look exactly alike. Huh. At any rate, I like her. Her body, face, voice, etc. are all enjoyable. (Okay, that sounded odd...
  10. Paronine

WWAUT - Continued Perk Changes

My primary point of contention is that Tactical Reload & Large Mags serve essentially the same function (reduce amount of time spent reloading). One of them does it better than the other, for sure, and that'll end up being the skill to choose at Level 5.
  11. Paronine

Killing Floor 2 on PS4 is apparently a Timed Exclusive.

I'm still holding out for a KF2 arcade cabinet to show up at the local Dave & Buster's.
  12. Paronine

XP x2

If Sharpshooter isn't already in the game by the time E3 rolls around, then I'm gonna have to wonder how in the hell a single perk needs that much work.
  13. Paronine

Chicken & Ash?

That Flesh Pound came from the moon!
  14. Paronine

I do not like the LAR.

Been playing with the LAR, and it's honestly the best Tier 1 weapon, as far as I'm concerned. Good stopping power, a stun, reloads easily, looks good. The weight I could take or leave, depending on the Sharpshooter's other Tier weights beyond Crossbow. My only issue with it is that the sound...
  15. Paronine

WWAUT - Locking The Build For Content Update

Sharpshooter . . . so close. Must have. Gimme!
  16. Paronine

Just a little hint about the SWAT perk, please?..

Riot shield! Riot shield! Riot shield!
  17. Paronine

How do taxes calculate on in-game items?

I'm fairly certain TWI has no control over your country's tax rate or how Steam calculates sales tax when you make a purchase. That sort of thing would be on Valve's end, given you're buying in-game items through the Steam service. But 22% sales tax is nuts. Economically, it's been shown that a...
  18. Paronine

PC and PS4 in the same state of development?

Forget KF2. If this were true, then every game in existence would be built on a PC and ported over with the "big compile button." That's the world I'd love to live in.
  19. Paronine

Is sprinting useless?

If you're ever in a real life situation in which you're surrounded by dangerous beasts that are out to kill and devour you, you let me know whether you think sprinting is useless.
  20. Paronine

Which boss is more fun?

It may just be that fighting Hans became tedious after the millionth time, but I prefer the Patty. He's more straightforward, which is both a plus & minus, and his design is also really enjoyable. Plus, if you're playing solo, it's a far more strategic fight than "whittle down Hans's health, let...