• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. AdamP

My custom character has no animations

Thanks for the replies guys! Actually, at the beginning, I had the same name for the ukx and utx files. Later, I changed it by adding _A and _T to the end of the file names so it's less confusing. Of course, I edited the source and recompiled it. I can just hope, it won't happen in the future...
  2. AdamP

No problem, man! Thanks for trying to help me! Finally, somehow, I resolved the problem... Honestly, I don't know, what was the problem exactly. First, my character had animation in 3ds max. Just for testing the skin modifier. I don't think it was the problem. I guess, the exported did nothing...
  3. AdamP

I think, my animation is correctly linked to the mesh. This is, how it looks like in KFEd. I redone the model using the Stig model sources and that way, it works perfectly. But it doesn't for Server Perks.
  4. AdamP

I didn't modify the skeleton. Bone names, size, positions are all fine I think. If I used the model as a replacement of the Stig model, it worked (with correct mesh, textures and animations). Well I made some changes since then (improved the head mesh, added some loops to the body, and...
  5. AdamP

KF Killing Floor skeleton difficulties.

Thanks, it helped! Finally, I could complete the model itself.
  6. AdamP

Hello everyone! I tried to make a custom character for Killing Floor. First, I used the Stig model as a base, so I could replace the model with mine and it worked, later I edited and compiled the Stig code sources and I made it work. However, I tried with Server Perks, and I can't make the...
  7. AdamP

Code [Tutorial] How to make custom player skins

No animations, but reference pose... No animations, but reference pose... First, thanks for the great tutorial! It'll help to achieve my goal to create and put some characters into KF. It's easy as pie! But I have an issue. I have no animations on my character, whatever I do, it doesn't...
  8. AdamP

KF Killing Floor skeleton difficulties.

Hello everyone! Me and my friends decided to create ourselves for Killing Floor. For practising, I want to make a character based on a real person. I didn't find skeleton on the internet, so I exported a built-in character model and used its skeleton. I made a quick test (low poly model), and I...