• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

Levelling Recommendation / Config Levelling Recommendation / Config I'd love to see a complete config file for the skills, traits ect. Editing the values now is okay but changing some things can be painful or just "going in blind". Here's how I think it can be improved... (I know this wont...
  2. P

Dunno if this has already been suggested but I think there should be a section which compiles the values together like (I know this is wrong but on a visual term): [ServerExt.Ext_TraitHealthReg] .. HealthRegenValue=10 RegenInterval=30 .. LevelCosts=40 MinLevel=0 ConfigVersion=1 Something like...
  3. P

Aye, yeah I noticed that too. Done the same and seem to be coping well now.
  4. P

Issue with skills / Traits not saving` Issue with skills / Traits not saving` Yeah, having a bit of a problem with the skills points that people are assigning to their perks are not saving between map changes. Anyone else have this issue??
  5. P

3D & Animation Needing some Help with porting a new Weapon

I have models and textures ready. All I need is the weapon to be ported to the Killing Floor game. If there is a detailed tutorial or if any help can be provided, that'd be awesome.
  6. P

3D & Animation Needing some Help with porting a new Weapon

Hey people, I finally decided to post here because I am so many problems trying to get new weapons into the killing floor game (due to my lack of ability with modelling software). Currently I am awaiting for a friend to pass me the models over, but I do have some available now that I'd like to...