• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Y

ROK South Korean Forces in Vietnam instead of ANZACS

Yeah I agree, ARVN need to be implemented first before anyone else, and I'm Australian myself. I was honestly very surprised that they didn't come with launch. Looking at both sides of the argument though. He is right that a lot more South Koreans fought in the Vietnam War. But honestly they...
  2. Y

Tactics Type 38 rifle 6th round loading.

Yeah that was what I was going for, because I see most people just choosing the Type 99 for the increased damage. I choose Type 38 for attacking because of the quicker bolt handling, it's also longer therefore easier to banzai, the sight feels better for attacking as well. And if you were able...
  3. Y

Really?! Dam I thought it was a cool feature only the Type 38 could do. And yeah I can see your point that people would start to see it as a bug and get pissed off. Oh well.
  4. Y

I just saw a video and was doing some research, with the Type 38 rifle. Soldiers were able to load a 6th round into the chamber. Could this feature be added to the game. I don't think they were able to do it with the Type 99 version though. It would be cool if we could see this put into the...