• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. mistincat

Framerate?

Indeed it can be tolerated, right now I’m playing Spyro: Reignited Trilogy which runs at 30fps, but I’m only able to do so thanks to the implementation of high quality motion blur which really helps mask the frame doubling.
  2. mistincat

Framerate?

Ahh what a shame, I’m very sensitive to image doubling so unfortunately I will have to pass on this, unless a performance mode targeting 1080p@60fps for the enhanced consoles becomes available.
  3. mistincat

Framerate?

Hi, Apologies if this has been stated already, but could you please provide information regarding the target framerate for the base consoles and the enhanced consoles? Are we looking at 60fps all around or 30fps on base models and 60fps on the enhanced models? Or is it targeting 30fps on all...
  4. mistincat

Is this going to be Epic store exclusive?

If it is, then i'll pass which would be a real shame as this looks fun.
  5. mistincat

What is going on????

I agree, lobbies are frustrating, lag has become a real issue, today I can't even join a single game. Trophies are screwed up, I've defeated the patriarch before he has a chance to heal numerous times on the last few days but the trophy still will not unlock. not sure what's going on, but the...
  6. mistincat

Sound Changing Gun Sounds question.

I hope there is a mod for this. As someone with a visual impairment, I rely heavily on audio feedback, as it stands, many weapon sounds are too quiet over all the other stuff going on.
  7. mistincat

Where is the rest of Zedconomy on PS4?

Yea, Sony have to approve every update no matter the size and they are known to drag their heels a bit with regards to this..
  8. mistincat

PS4 weapon update

Kittenmittens Looking forward to that. Tripwires weapons are always a blast to use! Loving these updates!
  9. mistincat

PS4 weapon update

You can be certain they will add many more weapons to the game. Probably some returning favourites from KF1 too.
  10. mistincat

Survivalist Feedback.

LOL! Why would anyone with a brain be interested in how to make home made mustard gas bombs? And why did you feel the need to express that YOU were not prepared to go into how they are made. your post lost all credibility.
  11. mistincat

Cheap Pandering?

They are good videos. Just finished watching your latest one..lol
  12. mistincat

Post Launch conent

Hopefully lots of new weapons to play with. Would love some bolt action erm, action! :D
  13. mistincat

Will performance be improved?

Thank you Yoshiro
  14. mistincat

Post Launch conent

I hope there won't be a season pass.
  15. mistincat

I know that, I never said anything about anyone making promises. I just want to know if the developers are working on improving it as it drops quite hard in places.
  16. mistincat

The target framerate on PS4 is 60fps but it's currently way off the mark in certain areas. Drops as low as 30fps in some areas!
  17. mistincat

I already enjoy KF2 on PC and plan to purchase the PS4 copy too, but I'd really like some reassurance that the framerate issues are being addressed. At least some acknowledgement from the developers that the framerate is not as it should be and is being optimised further. if the framerate is...
  18. mistincat

Will we be getting a more consistent 60fps experience for the final release?
  19. mistincat

Digital Foundry Analysis

Tripwires silence on this has me more than a little concerned. Just an acknowledgement would be nice to let us know they are still optimising things.