• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

New Class Idea

just saw Trine 4 on the steam market place and thought the art design was pretty neat. Then thought it'd be cool to have a caster class in KF2. Like if Horzine was experimenting with superhuman powers and succeeded in making a Wizard / Mage type. Also an Archer would be cool. like a bow and...
  2. B

Weapon recoil

In short, I think the majority of weapons don't have enough recoil. without the perk talents increasing accuracy the weapons are already pretty easy to control and then when combines with perk passive accuracy bonus makes the game feel too arcadey and point and click. I don't feel satisfied...
  3. B

Melee combat

Yes I understand that we "Have" a variety of melee attacks, but Zerk is still just a Mouse 1 / 2 spam. There is nothing skill based about it, and that's the hard truth. From a strictly objective view point the zerker class is Simple, and imo very boring and why I'm posting to begin with. I want...
  4. B

Melee combat

I've always felt the Zerk needed more design in the actual combat. When I play I mostly just sit and spam left click with a rare right click if I'm feeling cocky. It'd actually be a kin to the head shot multiplayer the Gunslinger has, at least the way it's in my head. A string of combos that...
  5. B

Melee combat

Not sure if anyone has brought up the idea of combos, but i think itd be a cool idea. Like 3 quick attacks then a hard attack allows you to do a harder hitting attack or something like that. Something to mix it up a little. Zerk is pretty boring to me personally.
  6. B

Game Design Overhaul

KF2 should be an improvement over KF1 in all aspects and for the most part is, however the pacing is inconsistent and at times very slow. KF1 in my opinion dominates in this specific area.
  7. B

Game Design Overhaul

How i think TWI can make this game better: TRIPLE the amount of clots/crawlers spawning AND make them slower. or something to that degree. Game feels slow as hell.
  8. B

Game Design Overhaul

Huge fan of KF1. Took a huge break from KF2. Came back and played some KF1 recently. Why is KF2 not like KF1?
  9. B

Weekly Challenge

OP is 100% correct, and I guess Devs are under no obligation to make their games fun heh heh ... I don't understand the need to defend a boring game. Seriously guys I'm a huge fan of KF1 and all Horde survials alike, but this game is just ****ing boring.
  10. B

Infinite or Near Infinite ranking systems please!

Yes. Yes. Yes. Why can't we have this.
  11. B

That's the kind of ranking system that keeps me playing, and exactly who is it hurting if a guy wants to show off his level 300 badass Skaven slaying dwarf? At least he has something to show for his game time. **** man, I don't even play the boss waves anymore because KF2 is just so...
  12. B

Personally I would love to see this in the game. I just lose motivation to play when I know I have unlocked everything there is to unlock.
  13. B

The biggest reason I don't play this game is because I don't feel a sense of progression any more. I have beaten HoE, sure not on all maps, but I have played and seen what there is to see. I have maxed out all perks, and don't want to play most of them. One of the biggest reasons I was so...
  14. B

Hans Revamp Proposal

Nah his shield is so high I just save my ammo for when he drains someone.
  15. B

Hans Revamp Proposal

Everyone knows Hans isn't as fun as Patriarch. Perhaps Hans could start slow and get quicker or vice versa as you widdle him down, then you could nerf his ridiculous bubble shield without sacrificing difficulty. I just came from a 6 player Sui, and I didn't even try to shoot down the bubble...
  16. B

KF2 Overall

My bad, I thought it was 5 dollars, but you can't deny that the game gets boring when you have nothing to earn except a loot crate at the end of a random round regardless of winning or not. It's pure laziness.
  17. B

Optimization?

Get your self an SSD and you'll be set.
  18. B

Optimization?

My game is way more stable now. If TWI did more optimization, it's very much appreciated.
  19. B

KF2 Overall

Just sayin.
  20. B

KF2 Overall

People deserve to know why beloved Killing Floor has turned into a giant **** storm, just sayin.