• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Thoughts on the upcoming PVP modes?

So does that mean i will get to play as the Fleshpound or Scrake in later waves? I wonder how the Boss wave will work will one of us play as the Boss and the others play as other zeds?
  2. R

Camping

Camping could be better i'm rather disappointed in the lack of mounted guns like on a stationary truck or humvee that doesn't move but the gun could be used and has limited ammo and mounted guns on sandbags aswell.
  3. R

Dear TWI, How can we, the Communiy, best help?

Using the Unreal Editor i love decorating and changing lighting in maps that seem bland but i haven't even tried the KF Editor yet i bet it's really similar to the Unreal Editor though.
  4. R

The loadouts you use, have considered using

Hopefully they will bring back the MK23 and LAR. In KF1 while playing the Zerker i used the MK23+Fireaxe+Katana i know others used the LAR for zerker so hopefully these two weapons will come back. As for Commando in KF2 i like the AR15+SG-500.
  5. R

So there's Cheaters in the game..

What he means is that the cheater can just turn on God Mode + Infinite Ammo and spam the AA12 or RPG.
  6. R

Scrake Perma Rage

Hopefully they will be releasing the Sharpshooter perk really soon after that a few headshots with the Xbow on the scrake and you're fine.
  7. R

What else do you play?

Indeed it is and especially when a few players are playing as zombies.
  8. R

What else do you play?

I've been playing Contagion alot which is good indie coop survival horror game with Zombies. http://store.steampowered.com/app/238430/
  9. R

I hope twi feel generous enough to increase the amount of drops we can get soon

I agree a nerf needs to be in the works the headbands are way overpowered they make my character feel overly courageous.
  10. R

What are the dumbest/most annoying things you have seen your teammates do?

A commando trying to take down a Fleshpound by himself on 6 player HoE and dying horribly. "Who do you think you are bleedin' action man?" Oh wait that was in KF1. To be honest i haven't seen any dumb mistakes made by teammates in KF2.
  11. R

3 Reasons to buff support

I like support but i hope they will add more Shotguns for us to choose from.
  12. R

Too many bad medics

Nope sorry i was a great Medic i left the DPS for Sharps, Support, Zerk, Mando, Demo and Firebug.
  13. R

Happy New Year 2016 TRIPWIRE Int

Happy New Year TWI.
  14. R

Too many bad medics

Sorry you quoted the wrong person i believe your comment was meant for vealck.
  15. R

GTX 970 Low FrameRate

Well it's not your video card because i have a GTX 970 and i get good FPS on Ultra 1920x1080. I get roughly the same i got a i5-4670 with the same amount of Ram as you.
  16. R

Too many bad medics

Sure you can have some fun but you must also remember that you're playing as a medic and people are depending on you the medic to keep them alive when convenient . Playing as a medic and not healing teammates because you flat out refuse to is just not cool. Also I'm not saying that i didn't kill...
  17. R

Too many bad medics

That is Irrelevant nonsense if they want to kill zeds then they need to play as Commando or any other perk that is not Medic the sole purpose of the medic is to keep the team alive by healing the team not killing everything in sight.
  18. R

I think this game has turned me into a metal head

You can thank Doom for introducing metal into survival horror games. :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E7MPl4G2Qc
  19. R

Why we vote kicked you

Truer words have never be spoken. It's not that hard to create a private server. I would prepare yourself for some Backlash from the community.
  20. R

Why we vote kicked you

Thankfully i've never been kicked from a KF server but yeah Offensive language is kinda stupid for a M rated game with more gore than KF1. If they are swearing at players because of mistakes or being a jerk sure kick them but if they drop the F word because they died or they are out of ammo then...