• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Guide: Scrake on HoE as berserk (shovel only)

This is a bad exemple imo, it's almost a testmap situation. I can also kill HoE scrake with berserker/crowel on a test map setting. But i will get killed in real situation on hard/suicidal, when you have more than one zed with the scrake, when your team is shooting at the skrake instead of the...
  2. R

Medic should be defensive, not offensive.

That's the main problem i have with medic at the moment, they don't do their medic stuff. You could be bleeding to death near them, they don't care, they shoot. Don't try to be the berserker in pub, you won't make it. Buff the xp from heals so that they might consider this as an alternative way...
  3. R

A gore review of Killing Floor 2

i did not expect staying for the ~15 min of the video, it was good, and very clear. good job mate. I agree with a lot of things you said on the gore system/audio and if some of the features you talked about were put in the game it would definitely improve the already awesome feel we get from...
  4. R

The Clot Grabbing Auto-Aim Megathread II: The Grabbening

I gave it a chance, and no. Just no. The zed grabbing in the first one was enough to create dangerous situation. It just needed a few visual tweaks. Here it's only frustration. You should be allowed to make a decision, take a few hit with the risk of getting swarm/killed to heal a team mate...
  5. R

Where can I go to report hackers to TWI?

Yeah i know, even with lot of hours and lvl6, i never considered myself as skilled as some players i used to play with (i used to see you on HoE in KF1 if you have the same steam name) but still, few hours perks in HoE will bring nothing good. To be honest, my main problem was the whole "it's a...
  6. R

Which Zed has been improved the most?

i will say stalker and husk. I voted stalker.
  7. R

ETA for new maps?

Same here, but if there are new maps coming soon, then that's a really good news. I would rather have new maps before new perks (we could get both at the same time though).
  8. R

Where can I go to report hackers to TWI?

It can be a problem if you go with your lvl 25 on HoE and acting like a noob. But sure, that do not count as ruining others experience right?
  9. R

Clot grabbing megathread

This I don't like mechanics that take away my control.
  10. R

Muting players doesn't work

i was thinking of making a thread in the bug section, but i didn't have the time to test and replicate. I think, currently, muted players are unmuted after each wave.
  11. R

PC Scoreboard stuck after a key combination

I think lot of people, like me, have a different combo for Steam overlay because the default shift+tab combo is annoying in a lot of games.
  12. R

Self healing/healing others

i lose too much time trying to heal someone with the syringe so i don't use it often at the moment, like everyone i hope they improve that...
  13. R

Anyone disappointed of meat system?

I wouldn't be against dismemberment for lesser zed.
  14. R

Are sirens supposed to pull you closer?

i think it's : "let me test my new nerve gas"
  15. R

A Talk About Teamwork

For now, the game is still near early access, a lot of people are still new to this and we don't have all the perks/weapons available. Maybe some future perks will promote what you are looking for? I do think/hope new strategies will emerge once we have new perks. And i also think that #1...
  16. R

Fun Facts That Could Provide Useful

I hope they reduce that a bit because often you get a random support in the team who wield the doors between rounds and you can get block when you are running away from a raged SC/FP.
  17. R

Order of Perk Releases You'd Like to See

yep, i also want to see the sharp/demo first. If they can help to take down fp/sc quicker then that change the gameplay/balance quite a bit.
  18. R

Fun Facts That Could Provide Useful

I didn't play berserk much but i think you can also shoot them in the legs. Could someone test?
  19. R

I can't get any keys.

i feel bad, i didn't really search for one and i managed to snatch one from the gameserver facebook. I was playing my first kf1 after a few month, beat the patriarch, went back to windows, looked at chrome, saw a tweet saying go to facebook, went there and tried the first one and it worked...