• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Fix For Bot Mutator Time Bomb/Mine Dropper Needed

I'm having a problem with one of the Mutator bots dropping those time bomb or mines all over the map during the game. I have a Doom Sentry Bot and a Doom Medic Bot and these time bombs/mines damage them from time to time. Sometimes these mimes take my little Doom bots out and I have to buy...
  2. D

KF Why Do You Like KF Better Than KF2?

I started playing KF near the end of 2014 an loved it. I set up a Dedicated Server and added some Custom maps and Mutators to it. I can enjoy KF either MP or Solo using the Host Game option. I really love KF and give Tripwire Interactive a well deserved "WELL DONE" for KF. Yesterday I...
  3. D

Will Custom KF (1) Maps Work ON KF2?

I have KF (1) working with some custom maps i.e like De_Dust, Canfield and KF-Affairs. I just bought Kf2 and was wondering if the cousom maps for KF (1) will work on KF2?
  4. D

? About KF Non Steam Retail Game PC

Just a quick and easy question. I want to give a KF (cd or dvd) as a present to a friend to use on his PC. I got my KF from Steam. I see that there are some stand alone KF Cd or Dvds available from Amazon or store's like Best Buy and etc. My Question is: If I buy the KF retail non Steam...
  5. D

? About Trader Inventory=

I need a little clearification about the number of weapons that can be listed or assigned to the "TraderInventory=" lines. If I have on my "ServerPerks.ini (configuration) file: TraderInventory=1:KFMod.MP7MPickup TraderInventory=1:KFMod.Dual44MagnumPickup TraderInventory=1:KFMod.MK23Pickup...
  6. D

How Many Perks Can The Perk Menu Have?

I'm following a tutorial on installing custom weapons using Server Perks 6. However I have Server Perks7.10 installed and working with one added perk to the Perk Main Menu allready (Sentry Tech). The tutorial will have me add andther perk Gunslinger). Perks now working on my main perk menu...
  7. D

? About Vehicle Mods

I see that there is a Vehicle Mod for KF and i'd like to ask some ?'s abut it. 1. Is it only a mod for special maps? 2. Can you get in and out of the vehicle? (shoot Zeds from inside the vehicle or get out of the vehicle an shoot them? 3. Can you use the vehicles on any KF map that has room for...
  8. D

Why Can't We Get Direct Downloads?

I'm really starting to have issues with the Steam KF subscribe to download a mutator,perk or some other file that won't let one get just a direct download. When i have some sort of problem with my KF game either client side or server side, why do i have to wait and hope that Steam will deliver...
  9. D

Server What "VACSecured=tr ue or =false" Do?

My dedicated server has VACSecured=tr ue in the startup script. However i'm not sure just what VACSecured really means. If my server is set VACSecured=false will players still be able to connect? The reason for me asking this question is because I was wondering if a mutator might...
  10. D

Is This Game Out Now or When?

i'd just like to know if or when KF2 is out for PC?
  11. D

Where & How Are Favorites Stored in KF

i was wondering about when in the game, I select a weapon to use and make it a Favorite; will that weapon be found in some sort of favorites file and then be able to be selected automatically by a program such as Server Perks or WeaponsWorkshop and added to it's menu? Or does each weapon have to...
  12. D

Attn: farrapito, I need Your Help Again

farrapito, After getting some very good help from You, i'd like to know if you have any ideas or have the Doom3FKbeta4 mutator installed on your system. i had it working before the last update but now i can't get it to work again. i did reinstall it but no go. My D3KFB4 install is on my win-7...
  13. D

Help Fixing Doom3KFBeta4 Mutator

Before the last KF update around 12/04/14, i had the Doom3KFBeta4 mutator working very well on my basic home Win-7 game playing computer with the download of KF from Steam. The D3KFB4 mutator worked in Solo and Listen modes. After the update i reinstalled all the mutators that i had before the...
  14. D

Where Do I Add These Lines?

I'm trying to get a mutator working and the instruction say: here is the line: Add this to the trader line: Doom3KFBeta4.SentryGunPickup Can someone please tell me just what KF system file to add the line to? Also, on some mutators i see this: Add to server perks...
  15. D

In What KF File Do I place This Line?

I'm trying to get a mutator working and the instruction say: here is the line: Add this to the trader line: Doom3KFBeta4.SentryGunPickup Can someone please tell me just what KF system file to add the line to? Also, on some mutators i see this: Add to server perks...
  16. D

Is There A Limit On Number of Mutators?

I was just wondering if there is a certin number of mutators or subscriptions (from Steam Workshop) one my have in KF. I've been trying to add some mutators that I can't see added to the mutators list. If there is a maximun number of mutators where or what file do I check to see them?
  17. D

? About KF Game Edition's

I purchased KF from Steam about 11/24/14 and recieved the holloween edition. hover the Holloween stuff had expired and only got Kf with a KF mod that did not seem to work. I played the regular KF game and added som mutators to it. the game was and mutators seemed to work ok. Last weekend...
  18. D

Help Getting Turrets and Sentry Weapons

Ever since I played on someones desicated server that had Truuets and Sentry weapons, i've wanted to get some of these for my server. I have the KF Holloween game pack and a KF stand alone dedicated server (Steamcmd type) that after thwe last update is now down. I fownd the Poral Sentry Turret...
  19. D

How Do I Make a Custom Maplist for DS?

I have a new stand alone KF dedicated server (DS) that now can host KF very well.. This DS is in my home and I do not use it to play KF. It is only used to host games (KF, L4D1&2,CSS,CS-GO) using a high speed Comcast Cable DSL. So I just don't wan't anyone to think that i'm using the KF in-gane...
  20. D

Help Needed w Mutators not Working

As of now I only have 3 muts install., the KF-Slot Machine, KF-Bots and Infinite Dosh. I added them to the KF_Server_Launcher.bat The only one that is working is the Slot machine mutator. How do you seperatemutators on the KF_Server_Launcher.bat ? I have them listed on the...