• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 51stFC

Have Problem with HOTW install

After a couple of years I got back into the game a few days ago, got the HOTW mod awesome many thanks to the creators, but steam installed it to a different location than RO2. I have been reading thru the forums looking for any reference to this and I have not found any so far. How can I get the...
  2. 51stFC

Squad 2ND[MRB] Offical Recruitment Thread

The 2ND Marine Raiders Battalion 2ND[MRB] I think a more accurate description of who we are, and how we do things would be as follows. We are really a group of Casual players, We are not a Strict Yes Sir No Sir type of group. Our Motto taken from the real 2ND Marines Raiders Battalion Is...
  3. 51stFC

Combat zone

This is probably a noob question but here goes, Several times I have been in game and the combat zone changed instantly. Being pretty new to the game I get a little confused and usually run in the wrong direction trying to get back into the correct position. I do not spawn camp or ever try to...