• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. RandomPerson78642

Female VC charchters

I'd love to, but only moderators can do that.
  2. RandomPerson78642

Female VC charchters

Enough, enough, enough, ENOUGH! This has been posted millions of times, and millions of times it's been very thoroughly explained why it's a stupid idea that will never happen.
  3. RandomPerson78642

Suggestion: Optional VN Dub For Vietnamese Announcer

The announcer was a crappy thing they added as part of the failed attempt to market to the COD/BF crowd. But having it in vietnamese would be counterproductive, as the whole point of it is to inform you that objectives are being attacked, which wouldn't work if you don't know what he's saying...
  4. RandomPerson78642

Vote for bot support on the RS2: Vietnam RoadMap!

Singleplayer/offline/LAN is most certainly not a waste of time. Plus if RO1 didn't have bots it'd be literally unplayable today.
  5. RandomPerson78642

What kind of circular logic is that? Are you just trolling at this point? Local/offline play is a great feature to have. RO2 had it perfectly fine, but then they cut it out of RS2 for some incomprehensible reason. They don't need to "lessen dev time" to improve it, just flip the switch to...
  6. RandomPerson78642

You clearly didn't read what I said at all.
  7. RandomPerson78642

Well I can see it clear as day. Nobody is saying they need to drop everything and 100% focus on AI. What I'm saying is that offline mode is a great feature that greatly benefits people and if you don't need it then it won't harm you in any way.
  8. RandomPerson78642

Bots are 100% necessary for local and offline play. Without them the game is online-only which really sucks.
  9. RandomPerson78642

Is there any way to slightly modify a stock map?

Level Streaming is done in the "Levels" tab of the SDK content browser. If you want to modify an ART_ sublevel, you have to make a copy of it, restart the SDK, remove the origianl, and then add your copied one. It's super finicky that way.
  10. RandomPerson78642

NVA and NLF now holding weapons with both hands while sprinting in 1st person?

It's an incredibly bizarre change that was made purely for shits and giggles, quite a lot of people were upset about it.
  11. RandomPerson78642

Give Radiomen M16 on Hui City!

Yup, it was replaced with the shotgun.
  12. RandomPerson78642

River Patrol Force Units

When was this, 2015? Customization was added at the very beginning of the closed alpha, and it was assuredly in development a long time before that. So by that logic we should expect patrol boats in 2020. :rolleyes:
  13. RandomPerson78642

Request: Pls remove ability to go bare chested for US

Yeah, sadly the average randos that make up the majority of the playerbase are either half or totally blind. And honestly the "realism" in terms of character models is absolutely garbage, which is what this entire thread is about.
  14. RandomPerson78642

RS2 with bots

Whatever the reason is, I'm just glad they at least didn't hard delete it completely.
  15. RandomPerson78642

RS2 with bots

Agreed. Sure they were pretty bad, but removing all offline and singleplayer capabilities from the game just because some people got butthurt over an completely optional feature is just idiotic. Luckily they can still be added, however they usually won't work because 90% of maps have bad or...
  16. RandomPerson78642

River Patrol Force Units

There was going to be, but then it all fell apart because my coding and modeling is absolute garbage and broke the entire game every time. So unless someone actually competent redoes everything from scratch, boats will forever be nothing but a dream.
  17. RandomPerson78642

Have Different Chracter Customizations For Different Classes

There's some leftover bits in the code that suggest they were planning to do this from the start, but then changed their minds for some reason. Shame, it's a really useful feature.
  18. RandomPerson78642

River Patrol Force Units

They already confirmed they "have no plans" for boats. Which is corporate talk for "no way buster".
  19. RandomPerson78642

Request: Pls remove ability to go bare chested for US

Like I said, don't waste your time. We've been yelling at them about the horrid customization ever since early alpha, they absolutely refuse to even acknowledge the issue. I released a mod that cleans up the crappy items plus adds green NVA, but it didn't really get anywhere.