• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

You know it's a good gun when it physically distorts sounds

Considering the amount of people who use it, i'd dare say its the other way around.
  2. W

To TWI from a Ost Vet

Lockdown gives you several Minutes per Objective, enough to get to each Objective in a careful manner. Just have to stop getting killed that much.
  3. W

Hipfiring MG 34!!

Well aside from the lack of inertia of all Weapons (the sights do misalign during turning Weapons in case nobody noticed), the Ingame Vid shows clearly that he only gets accurate fire while stationary. While moving the MG already isn't in the assault stance anymore, you automatically switch to...
  4. W

December 8th Update Notes

Well this patch drastically improved the performce of the Game for me :) Thumps UP!
  5. W

No amount of bug fixing can fix the progression system.

Well let me put it that way i'm already better then most players playing on pubs, thus i level a lot faster and get more "goodies". This gives new players even less of a chance to down me even if i act stupid. And having the Drum for the PPSh makes a huge difference if you clear out a room...
  6. W

What is the intended purpose for lockdown in territory?

Well 6 Minutes are enough to approach the Target zone in a Tactical Way, just make sure you don't die once you've reached the area :D.
  7. W

What is the intended purpose for lockdown in territory?

Yeah and its also a nice Way to make rounds short when the Teams are too stacked in favor of the Defenders. Gives some incentive to even the Teams on next round/map.
  8. W

Does anyone use bolt actions any more?

I use Bolts to charge into the church on Spartanovka if i feel like it :D. As in Ostfront Bolts are powerful in the right hands.
  9. W

Destructable environment/buidings..

Guys you realize that you can blow holes in the walles of buildings with a 3kg satchel charge into building 81 on Commisars House for example.
  10. W

To all the RO fans: practice a little moderation

OP got it nails on the head :) Even though i don't completly agree with him its about what i think. Everyone's got his/her own view on the "perfect" game :) Still for me RO2 is the best Game out there. I just wish there would be no stats system :D.
  11. W

Blackscreen?

Probably a part of the German UI interfering with some new stuff imho, i doub the language files itself are causing the problem. I prefered the English Version anyway and was pushing it back to switch back to the English one, so i'll be good to go in about 1.5 hrs.
  12. W

Blackscreen?

Well i got the uncut game, so thats not the issue.
  13. W

Blackscreen?

If its 360 Kilobytes you're better off then me, got 250 :D, about 2hrs and a bit for the change :D.
  14. W

Blackscreen?

As long as no one is shooting at you it ain't bad :D, sadly everyone is out to kill me hehe
  15. W

Blackscreen?

Already tried that (since my ini is kinda modified for performance :D to get more FPS without sacrificing Eye Candy). My System 4GB-Kit A-DATA Value DDR3 U-DIMM 1333 AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition AM3 be quiet! Straight Power BQT E7-600W Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE Microsoft Windows 7...
  16. W

Blackscreen?

GTX 560 Twin Frozer II here, 285.38 Beta Driver on Win7 64 Bit SB Version
  17. W

uptade soon?

You're an evil Man Zips. You do know how many F5 Keys will be ruined by your post ? :D. (not mine though).
  18. W

PPSh is dulled in close combat!

As long as the hit detection isn't freaking out the PPSh is a beast in CQC. But that can happen with every gun. Though even if you run into a Rifleman with a Bolt and he hits you first in a vital zone, all 71 Bullets won't help you. :D. Getting a first hard hit in is vastly more important then...