• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. tamasnemeti

Killing Floor 2 Client hotfix

Wwaut pls
  2. tamasnemeti

How much GBs of RAM do you need for ultra?

Further Mantle optimization has been dropped, so this might as well mean it is dead altogether. I was playing about one hour this morning, monitoring my usage with MSI Afterburner, and heres what I can tell: - RAM usage capped around 3,5GB (with page file present) - VRAM usage never reached...
  3. tamasnemeti

KF 2 Character Survey

1. Mrs. Foster 2. Chickenator 3. Harold Lott Also suggested Duke Nukem as it could fit the game very well with some really cheesy lines imho. An Archer crossover would be real nice tho...
  4. tamasnemeti

Killing Floor Merchandise

Some Killing Floor 2 merchandise would be really nice...eg. a hoodie with the new FP, or one with Mr. Foster (something like the early Foster poster).
  5. tamasnemeti

Stat reset? Sure. Achievement reset?!

The question is why wouldn't they reset achievements. Think about it. They are going to change a whole lot of things before the game gets in its final state. Just take a look at the issue from a different perspective. The balance will sure be changed, even some game mechanics during the...
  6. tamasnemeti

Has anyone else noticed this Pat picture?

It was in one of the dev diaries I guess. Someone managed to snap a picture of it in a really bad angle.
  7. tamasnemeti

Timetable for perks in EA

If you think about it, they need to release a perk/month roughly. The EA releases on the 21st, almost in the 5th month of this year. They are planning to release the full game this year, which leaves them with 7 months left, give or take. I am not saying to take this for granted, but its kinda...
  8. tamasnemeti

Performance Benchmark Thread

so, I have just checked out the game on my notebook. so far so fckin good! Hardware: The game runs pretty well actually. These results are basically on the lowest settings, with gore fully enabled and high textures. The processor can handle the game very well, the card is bottlenecking the...
  9. tamasnemeti

PC Gamer keys are being distributed now

My IP changes upon reconnecting to the provider and I could have a lot of e-mail accounts...
  10. tamasnemeti

Regarding possesion of beta copies in future.

One good thing tho: you can leave the beta on your computer, and the EA download amount should be way less that way.
  11. tamasnemeti

Rumour of having 10 perks? Oh god no.

It is certainly a good thing in my opinion as well. and it is not a rumour, it has been confirmed many times by a devs. It is happening.
  12. tamasnemeti

About the Flamethrower..

The one thing that really annoys me is that the zeds don't show any sign of being burnt.
  13. tamasnemeti

Feedback from playing the beta...

I did beat normal alone with a level 1 support, but damn, it was not easy. And when he grabs you? It is freaky. In a good way. I am too used to KF1 I think. For now. What I noticed is: - game seems to be harder (might be because I am playing with level 0-1perks) - the zeds really spawn...
  14. tamasnemeti

Performance Benchmark Thread

I guess I'll tweak the settings a bit, I am aiming for 60FPS. Hopefully further optimizations will also happen during EA, so I am quite happy with this atm. I will give it a go on my notebook as well on the weekend, with the following hardware: It also has a fullhd screen, but I don't think...
  15. tamasnemeti

Videos/Screenshot Section

nice vid mate!
  16. tamasnemeti

KF2 does NOT like potatoes!!!

32bit can handle 4GB ram, and that includes VRAM from the graphics card. 2GB RAM nowaday is not enough. well, not for gaming. get you sh1t together, where did this 2GB come from?
  17. tamasnemeti

For the Forum Faithful

Thanks! Love you man! No homo though! :D
  18. tamasnemeti

For the Forum Faithful

Yoshiro, I got that key with the "loophole". It is not going to get revoked, right? I can't give any feedback for you guys just yet, I am at work for 5 more hours. Bummer.
  19. tamasnemeti

For the Forum Faithful

To whoever saying I faked it: And no, I am not able to get a key for you, and I got exceptionally lucky.
  20. tamasnemeti

For the Forum Faithful

GOT ONE! Thank you Yoshiro!