• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Eight Foot Robot

Riot Shield

the riot shield needs to be able to Perry. sorry TW but if what im hearing is true, then so far it seems very half baked idea. i dont mind if the alt-fire button changes the select fire to a full on block with perry like the bonecrusher, the shield need to do shield things. like how about...
  2. Eight Foot Robot

Anticipation for Christmas Update

aw, shame the Mosin wont be Berserker X-perk'd. still though, having SS being able to have a weapon that can perform a block does still sound useful nonetheless.
  3. Eight Foot Robot

Anticipation for Christmas Update

i skipped on the last two paid dlc since i didnt really feel either weapon brought much new to the table (nothing beats bone crusher for zerker and my 2x DE, AF2011, 1x 1911 build works so great for me on GS). but these weapons actually look really good this time. weapons that actually look...
  4. Eight Foot Robot

Allow the riot shield to be used with any SMG, not just the machine pistol

well, sounds like a cool idea, but as mentioned, dual wielding weapons are more like their own weapons that "replaces" the single pistol, and the fact that each SWAT gun would need to be reanimated to account for the shield for using one hand and being reloaded, and make stats for it being used...
  5. Eight Foot Robot

What We Are Up To - Preparing For ... Something

honestly i skipped out on buying the last 2 weapons since trying them from a sharing user, felt rather underwhelming, now this on the other hand has my attention! the mosin looks pretty interesting as it will be the first playable weapon to feature a bayonet, be bolt action and uses a clip...
  6. Eight Foot Robot

What We Are Up To - Research, Research, Research!

Well i always wanted shotgun revolvers for Gunslinger. (and possibly support). but the weird gradient blue stripe on the side of the barrel is ugly and should be changed. the nailgun for SWAT is... interesting to say the least. ill see how it goes. but the new objective map is what im also...
  7. Eight Foot Robot

M1 Garand rifle for Sharpshooter

i would love the M1 Garand as an SPX alternative. since any higher tier it would have to compete with the FAL. same price, but vs the SPX: Clip loader instead of hand loaded but 2 rounds less per reload. (8 rounds) Classic iron sights instead of the SPX red dot sight. (maybe with glowing dots...
  8. Eight Foot Robot

Community Feedback - Balance Survey

for me, Vlad on zerker has no purpose. The Evis benefits from melee skills and even parries. the Hemogoblin reload speed is too long. wont be able to fire off all those heal darts as fast which is important as medic. Crossbow i believe needs to be able to remove any Bloat on headshot no matter...
  9. Eight Foot Robot

Killing Floor 2 Mapping Contest Winners Announced!

Carrillion Hamlet, thats a map i haven't played on for a while! wonder, will all these maps make their way into an update? like a mega map update?
  10. Eight Foot Robot

What We Are Up To - Something Fresh From The Labs

Now going full sci-fi with this update? perfectly okay since fictional weapons can be allowed to do things not possible with real life weapons and can make for interesting gameplay options. the Helios rifle looks the most interesting, for me, firebug's i find weapons generally boring (and with...
  11. Eight Foot Robot

What We Are Up To - Spilling The News

lol isint that just Biotics lab there is a literal incubation tank and a machine plucking them out from there. but yeah i love this factory map that isnt a sterile space station, and for me containment station is a very dull map, with only lockdown being slightly better. maybe this will be a...
  12. Eight Foot Robot

One thing i keep wondering about kf2's fn fal...

Honestly im more upset at the FAL missing its iconic carrying handle and the reload while full animation should be the player messing around with it
  13. Eight Foot Robot

Killing Floor 2 State Of The Game 2018

The seasonal Zeds are fun and all but i think you got all the bases covered with midsummer, holloween, and christmas zedpacks and i think TW should focus on optimizing the game performance now instead of making new event zeds (which is clear designing all of them takes a lot of resources and...
  14. Eight Foot Robot

Tactics 401 or 501 with Commando?

go with 401. the 501 seems primarily designed around the use of its medic grenade launcher then as a killing gun due to its low magazine count. and the 401 becomes quite a beast with Hollowpoints skill. not to mention it has the highest healing dart capacity too. and honesty the darts work...
  15. Eight Foot Robot

Twisted Christmas Beta Survey

i honestly think the current Tommygun RoF and its tier 2 place because id like a slower firing SMG. but i think its damage should be boosted sightly but the recoil reduced significantly.
  16. Eight Foot Robot

Regarding survivalist and new weapon ideas

Survivalist needs the melee skill to do more since Survivalists would get demolished in the kind of heavy melee fighting that a berserker would regularly rip & tear their way out of. i think something like a Perry skill suited for Survivalists. a defense buff and maybe receive no damage on a...
  17. Eight Foot Robot

WWAUT - Somebody Told Us You Would Need These Presents

Well originally i was against the M32 MGL because i believed it would be difficult to balance with its large splash damage and rapid fire that would make it very powerful. and honestly think the Seeker Six was a better balanced weapon. but with the introduction of Tier 5, i think it would be...
  18. Eight Foot Robot

Survivalist Loadouts

always use the M16M203 with the survivalist and fill out the free space with any weapon of your choice. because the M16M203 is a confused, inefficient weapon for a confused, inefficient perk. perfect for eachother. ;)
  19. Eight Foot Robot

WWAUT - See You At PAX WEST!

moving the MKb42 into T3 becuase T4 has enough guns is a great move. and may give the AK-12 a decent competitive option. just wish it had a bayonet and does bonus bash damage though.
  20. Eight Foot Robot

Halloween Horrors' cooking, Zeds cooking

Hmm, the new medic rifle is using the M16M203 logic then. kinda wished it would use the medic dart logic but can only fire 1 grenade at 100% charge. tried to look up the new community map but dont see "Hangar 14". isint it supposed to exist first before being added in or was it from a different...