• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Lieutenant Skittles

Hans Beta Feedback

I just wanted to say first off I really like this update a lot. The SWAT Perk feels amazing and the changes made to some of the perks were pretty spot on. I think this might be the best update since Return of the Patriarch. There's just one problem. Hans. I feel like Hans has been a lingering...
  2. Lieutenant Skittles

PC Albino Bloats do not use their special texture

Category: 3D Art Reproducibility: Always Description: Whenever an albino Bloat spawns, they do not use their special texture. I noticed this when I killed what appeared to be a regular Bloat, and yet it spawned three mines upon death. Online/Offline: Both
  3. Lieutenant Skittles

How do I write a mutator?

For example one that decreases the health of the bosses. Can someone walk me through step-by-step by any chance? I've tried to wrap my head around it but I can't.
  4. Lieutenant Skittles

PC Quick on the Trigger achievement doesn't unlock

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Quick on the Trigger achievement does not work Description: Whenever I kill the Patriarch before he heals, this achievement doesn't unlock. I had this issue with Dead Silence before, but it triggered only when I killed a player-controlled Siren...
  5. Lieutenant Skittles

PC Patriarch uses wrong lip-syncing intro

So I discovered recently that the Patriarch has three different animations for his intro cutscene. His body movement is the same, the only difference is the lip-syncing for each of his three intro lines. The only intro line he uses currently is the "new tricks" quote, but he uses the wrong...
  6. Lieutenant Skittles

PC Patriarch is silent when he dies/ Scrake audio issues

Every time I have killed the Patriarch thus far, he has not said anything. I tried spawning nine different Patriarch AIs through the console and killed them and they still were completely silent. The Scrake also does not use his aggro roars anymore when in rage mode or when he is doing his...
  7. Lieutenant Skittles

PC Nail Gun Movement Speed

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I feel like I should bring this up. The nail gun is a Berserker weapon, which I never use because it does not give me the extra speed boost when I play Berserker. Most times I feel like skipping the nail gun and just saving my money for the Zweihander...
  8. Lieutenant Skittles

PC Weapon Quick Switch

This option is on by default, however when I switched it off it had no effect whatsoever. I even restarted my game and it didn't make a change.
  9. Lieutenant Skittles

What specifically triggers Zed Shrapnel?

I'm not exactly sure what triggers the effect. When I'm using the trench gun the explosion effect feels inconsistent, so I'm assuming afterburn or pure fire damage triggers it. I can't tell.
  10. Lieutenant Skittles

What are your thoughts of Hans in terms of balance?

This thread is for the purpose of posting thoughts on Hans and to get numbers on how many people like or dislike him. In my personal opinion, he is fun to fight, but he could be designed a bit better. The main problem for me is that the fight mainly consists of kiting, and that's due to one...
  11. Lieutenant Skittles

Which Zed has been improved the most?

In your opinion, which Zed has been improved the most? I personally think the Bloat has been improved the most. He isn't as much of a pushover as his predecessor, and on HoE he is truly a formidable foe, due to his sprint ability and his bile doing way more damage. He is most certainly harder...
  12. Lieutenant Skittles

I'm all for new stuff...

I fully support Tripwire adding new content to Killing Floor 2 after it comes out, but if you are going to add new characters, will you give them their own voice actor as well? Not only that, but I don't really think that you should add a new Zed after the game is released. What I mean is we...