• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. shnukshnuk

Ro2 is all well and good but what about RS1 maps???

i love RO2 dont get me wrong. But i love the First Rising Storm a lot more and would love to see some of its maps also ported. do you guys think this will happen? i really hope so. Kwajalien in the RS2 modified engine would be interesting also make the SNLF correct this time. theres a reason...
  2. shnukshnuk

Ro2 is all well and good but what about RS1 maps??

i love RO2 dont get me wrong. But i love the First Rising Storm a lot more and would love to see some of its maps also ported. do you guys think this will happen? i really hope so. Kwajalien in the RS2 modified engine would be interesting also make the SNLF correct this time. theres a reason...
  3. shnukshnuk

KOREANS WANTED!!! voices for Korean Mod Expansion! 한국인 구함

Hello RS2 community! work has begun on a ROK South Korean Forces in vietnam mod that will cover the ROK Army and Marine Corps as well as 3 famous battles including them we feel the ROK deserves a better chance at being recognised in the FPS enviroment and so this mod is a project for that...
  4. shnukshnuk

KOREANS WANTED!!! voices for Korean Mod Expansion! 한국인 구함

Hello RS2 community! work has begun on a ROK South Korean Forces in vietnam mod that will cover the ROK Army and Marine Corps as well as 3 famous battles including them we feel the ROK deserves a better chance at being recognised in the FPS enviroment and so this mod is a project for that...
  5. shnukshnuk

ROK South Korean Forces in Vietnam instead of ANZACS

No Republic of Korea planned? So I was looking at the planned features for future updates and I noticed how ARVN and ANZAC factions are mentioned. \ However, I did a little bit of research and apparently South Korea sent 320,000 soldiers to Vietnam; six times that of Australia. Is there a...
  6. shnukshnuk

Republic Of Korea instead Of the ANZACS please!

No Republic of Korea planned? So I was looking at the planned features for future updates and I noticed how ARVN and ANZAC factions are mentioned. \ However, I did a little bit of research and apparently South Korea sent 320,000 soldiers to Vietnam; six times that of Australia. Is there a...
  7. shnukshnuk

Rising Storm 1 VS Rising Storm 2 why RS1 is a million times better Rising Storm 1

Rising Storm 1 VS Rising Storm 2 why RS1 is a million times better Rising Storm 1: Pros: +High levels of Immersion +Music is amazing +Banzai charges! +Pacific Campaign +almost completely authentic uniforms (apart from SNLF wearing rare late war khaki) +extremely well designed maps that...
  8. shnukshnuk

request for a major Korean army mod

the south koreans sent the largest number of troops outside of the USA and had many famous battles with the NVA and VC the VC actually tried to avoid south koreans as they were feared i really belive they should be given the chance to be portrayed. the ANZACS dont deserve it in comparison
  9. shnukshnuk

ROK South Korean Forces in Vietnam

why are we adding ANZACS?? when the south koreans gave more troops and were more well known then them?? The South Koreans sent over 300000 soldiers to vietnam the most besides the USA! The Republic of Korea (South Korea), under the administration of Park Chung-hee, took an active role in the...
  10. shnukshnuk

ROK South Korean Forces in Vietnam

why are we adding ANZACS?? when the south koreans gave more troops and were more well known then them?? The South Koreans sent over 300000 soldiers to vietnam the most besides the USA! The Republic of Korea (South Korea), under the administration of Park Chung-hee, took an active role in the...
  11. shnukshnuk

Scope addons for the M16?

this was a common thing. many soldiers had scopes mailed in from home to be custom fitted to their M16 assault rifles. will this be shown in the game?
  12. shnukshnuk

should have done the korean war

when AMG did the Pacific war (albeit unhistorical, looking at you SNLF skins) it gave me hope they would concentrate on lesser known but major wars, such as the Korean war. But instead they did vietnam. Which is cool. but not NEARLY as good. the Korean War could have see a battle between south...
  13. shnukshnuk

what servers run the early war SNLF uniforms?

just wondering what servers run the early war snlf uniforms (1939-1943) I know bloodbath does, but does any other server run it? on the moddb page there are a lot of downloads for the admins server version of the mutator and a fair amount of downloads on the official tripwire redirect also. So...
  14. shnukshnuk

add the type 38 arisaka and kar98k

hey tripwire. both these rifles were used a ton by the viet kong after the war. lots of japanese weapons were left behind in vietnam at the end of WW2 and loads of captured kar98ks were shipped to them from russia please consider adding these guns in
  15. shnukshnuk

keeping unlocked weapons and attachments when playing OFFLINE

sometimes when i have no internet access i like to play offline with bots. But i was thinking that i sure would like to have all my unlocked weapons and attachements for offline play. say for example my 8x unertal springfield scope. surely there is a way to do this when playing in steam...
  16. shnukshnuk

about WW2 weaponry in RS2

the viet kong and south Vietnamese historically used a lot of surplus weaponry. For example the South Vietnamese often used the M1 Carbine and M1 Garand. The German Kar98k and Japanese Arisaka Type 38 were used by north vietnamese as well. Even the Springfield M1903A4 sniper was used by the USMC...
  17. shnukshnuk

Beta SNLF are finally back!

Back in 2013 the SNLF first appeared on the pre-official version of Otori Shima, yet when Betio was released for some arbitrary reason they were changed. Luckily RandomPerson78642 managed to get a really old version of the game with DepotDownloader and extracted the original files. Now you can...
  18. shnukshnuk

original Betio Map where is it?

hey guys im just wondering if anyone has the old rising storm beta and can provide me a link to the original betio map that was featured with the spider holes. the map also had correct SNLF 1939 tropical pattern green uniforms rather then the snlf khaki 1944 uniforms in normal game. if someone...
  19. shnukshnuk

make the japanese SNLF use correct uniforms

the Japanese SNLF are the imperial marines of the japanese navy and only appear on one map. Betio. which is awesome as they arent portrayed much even though they were elite troops.... HOWEVER they use 1944 uniforms which are kahki and army like (the SNLF uniforms were like that in 1944) Betio...
  20. shnukshnuk

SNLF not accurately portrayed

The SNLF on betio used to have the SNLF skins in the beta but for some reason the olive green anchor emblem Japanese marines or SNLF have been replaced with the standard Japanese army models and skins????????