• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

RO2 Did anyone noticed that the game sometimes has some weird freezes?

So its a bug from the game I understand. I thought I didn't have enough juice for the game.
  2. B

RO2 Could red orchestra 2 be converted to a better engine>?

I was wondering wether or not, red orchestra would be better if it would be comverted into a better performance, cost and quality mod for the game itself.
  3. B

RO2 RO2 balance - double standarts.

OK, can you help me with the modding, I want to learn , does anyone know how to help me with some tutorials?
  4. B

RO2 Any ideeas to make the ranking better and balanced?

But what would be the point if I can do the same thing from my computer if I control a robot, same thing but I have a better respawn? Also I think it would be very enjoyable to play with oculus and all the other gadgets of total immersion out there.
  5. B

Why not is the same bull **** we all want changes. But how and why we can do it is unclear. Its the same old story, we make a thread, discuss it, burry the hatchet and then start over again. We should do something more productive. I don't know, get help from some real weapon manufacturers that...
  6. B

RO2 Some explosive props like in Battlefield would be nice!

But how does battlefield 3 and 4 do the same thing destroying everything on the map and also consuming so little performance? I played before brothers in arms, there you could detroy everything and I don't think it was a problem of performance.
  7. B

Update did not address the key problem in RO2 HoS

This could be easily fixed, just make a leveling system as like world of warcraft and award people levels for theyr skills not the hours they play. And award the levels in special event periods, as like we should all be level 50 if we played lets say 300 hours. But not by killing bots or things...
  8. B

Instead of so many war games. Why not a single one with all theaters?

Why not make red orchestra have all the theaters of war? From ancient to modern and merge it with chivalry? I think this game would have everything possible and impossible in terms of shooters war related.
  9. B

RO2 Some explosive props like in Battlefield would be nice!

It would be really nice to be able to explode everything in-game. And to destroy buildings just with machinegun fire. I think Brothers in arms had this feature.
  10. B

Why do we have the two main threads on ideeas and suggestion about balance and we don't put them both into a single one?
  11. B

I think I know too lazy and not so many people are interested in this game. But what if people try this game with oculus rift and some prop of virtual reality ?
  12. B

RO2 What will be the future of red orchestra 2?

People are used to play easy games, this is too complicated for them, what we need is a good tutorial and to encourage people to play it, I bet if they see its realistic and its very enjoyable they will want to play it.
  13. B

RO2 What will be the future of red orchestra 2?

What if: Red orchestra would be played with: Oculus rift? And a pneumatic vest to simulate gun shots. And also with a virtual gun that you hold in your hand?
  14. B

Also, why can't the cover system be more like that in farcry ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiusboSJgUc Also, the blood and gore system isn't realistic enough, I mean I see no bullet holes when I shoot a body, also the progression system is very awkward implemented. At the release all people...
  15. B

RO2 Did anyone noticed that the game sometimes has some weird freezes?

I noticed this with stat fps on. I was running nothing but the steam and game in the background. I noticed some weird freezes that happen unexpectedly, I don't know why. Also this problem also persists when sometimes I try to run, or lets say I try to fire at someone and I don't hit him. The hit...
  16. B

I was thinking of real life scenarios. The G41, why can't I load only 1 clip and fire the gun. Why can't I do this to have a lesser of a reload time? Also the cooking of the grenade and going into cover, yes it is a problem, I can do this in real life, but I can't do this in a game that is...
  17. B

RO2 Tried the game on maxed graphics it works but some issues remain.

I have a bit of a problem with Red Orchestra 2. The game runs without loss of FPS when I play all maxed out, but with a small problem, when with lets say 8 bots per team it runs smoothly. But, when I try to do this, with many bots, the framerate drops dramatically. I think it is the CPU. My...
  18. B

RO2 Does the PPS 42/43 serve any role? and any other useless guns?

I'm not a big fan of the PPS 43 but its kinda useless, the PPSH is much better, less recoil and more bullets, so why would I choose the PPS 43? Its awful, smaller rate of fire, smaller amount of bullets and you also need to upgrade it to reduce recoil. There are other guns much more useless as...
  19. B

I see, but why is this a mod and not incoporated in the game as an update? Also I noticed that there are some issues still remaining, the one that you can reload via only 1 clip G41 and semi autos that have 2 stripper clips, you can't go into cover with a grenade that has a pulled pin. Also it...