• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

A way to spawn Hans on versus survival (AI)

Basically, the patriarch was controlled by a player, Hans controlled by the AI once the patty died Hans died too, so it was just an additional level of difficulty for the boss wave until the player patty died.
  2. K

Final Release [Utility] Admin access plus manager

Is this mutator broken or am I just doing things wrong? Some of the admin commands work while others don't, seems like things i use on myself work such as fly and allweapons but trying stuff on other players IDs or using All or trying to use summon or anything do nothing (even trying to use...
  3. K

Beta Release [Mutator] Boss Only

Are you sure this works right for versus survival? it seems to be able to spawn hans/patty in as an AI boss... is there no way to force it to be a player controlled patriarch?
  4. K

A way to spawn Hans on versus survival (AI)

Recently I joined a server and the boss wave begun on the versus survival mode, a player spawned as the patriarch as expected... However, moments later the server admin used enablecheats in the console and then spawned in Hans (AI controlled)... I have no idea how they did this and would love...
  5. K

Beta Release [Mutator] Gametype Configurator

Mmm, so the config file by default has 64 for MaxZeds? what is the recommended amount for a 32 player server? any suggestions guys?
  6. K

Server My Dedicated Server does not show up in the Server Browser or the LAN Tab

I cannot find my own Server, but I can manually join it, as can my friends via the Open Ip command line.... Is there some reason my Server is not being advertised any more? Any solution?
  7. K

Forced max players?

Can someone figure out how to make this show the actual server capacity and the actual amount of players on the Server Browser? I saw a server running a 32 slot game last night and it listed as such on the Browser, but all I could find after the server closed was this thread which lets us do...
  8. K

KF Bugged Achievements list here Tripwire.

DAR character doesn't save to your profile when select, always have to manually select the robot every game
  9. K

Just attempted Nitro 2 more times, once on solo offline on normal difficulty, made it according to my countdown timer of 135 seconds that I click start on the second i pick the nitro up, and once on multiplayer, made it again. No achievement sigh =/
  10. K

you are indeed lucky then, it appears to be random whether it wishes to work or not, my 2 attempts were timed by myself and were fast enough, just didn't unlock. I will try for another attempt now.
  11. K

Don't know if this was deleted or not, attempted to post it once before. Trench Warfare: Doesn't work at all, getting kills, setting them on fire and letting the fire kill them, tried all difficulties, all game lengths, always been on hillbilly horror, used the trenchgun, tried killing 1 and...