• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Game Conductor

I am cautiously optimistic about the game conductor. It seems to me like it will be used to keep each game within a certain threshold of difficulty depending on the difficulty setting of the game and player "skill". I would like to think that it will not nerf HOE where you could just play "bad"...
  2. F

Tactics Perk Loadouts

I was wondering what everybody's endgame loadouts for each perk were and a boss one if it is different. Support: AA12 + Boomstick + medic pistol Commando: AK12 + SCAR + medic smg Medic: Medic AR + Medic Shotgun + Medic pistol Berserker: (did not play that much of this perk) Eviscerator +...
  3. F

KF Door glitch from KFG tournament

I don't know if you guys have seen it, but there was a glitch with one of the doors during the KFG (Killing Floor Games) tournament this past weekend. The map was KF-Suburbia and the problem was that when the door was open, people couldnt go through, but when the door was closed, people could...