• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. LoneGreeble

Level Design [XMAS]KF-Wiehnachtsmarkt (Pre-release)

A friend actually told me some really nifty info on preventing bsp holes. A good way to prevent errors in your map (including holes, lighting issues, etc) is to use brush sizes with powers of 2. like a 32 by 124 by 64 room or an 8 by 16 by 32 cut for a window etc. It's sometimes stressful to...
  2. LoneGreeble

This probably confused a lot of people. But it's a joke. I found the new model of tripwire's logo in thrills and chills, and was wondering how i could use it in my map. Anyway, to really answer your question, Broski, I don't have much to show for an update yet, because i'm redesigning the map...
  3. LoneGreeble

Level Design KF-NorthernSolitude

exciting! If you do any public playtesting, be sure to invite me, Also, if you need any props made, I'd be happy to help :D
  4. LoneGreeble

Level Design KF-NorthernSolitude

Looks great! Reminds me of unreal, and looks like an arctic lab. You could build a whole map on this. I really like the way this part looks, I would love to play a map like this.
  5. LoneGreeble

working on the texture, i really like how these railings turned out. Really saved a butt-load of polygons and still got the same effect. (a transparent plane vs a bunch of modeled boards)
  6. LoneGreeble

Level Design Ladders?

yeah...come to think of it, zeds dont really have the right limbs for ladders. Sirens, scrakes, husks, gorefasts, etc just won't work on a ladder. looks like i'm sticking to stairs :D
  7. LoneGreeble

KF Project Santa

Yeah, i'm officially jumping on the bandwagon and agree that a freeze ray would be very bad ***. It doens't have to be perfect, i imagine breaking zeds like glass would be a pretty difficult feature to add, but to freeze zeds and kill them, that would be cool.
  8. LoneGreeble

I'm testing it for bugs pretty regularly, but I dont think i'll be too exausted to finish it or fix it if there's any bugs i missed. I appreciate your concern, however I knew what I was getting into when I started lol. Update: I've finished the pyramid model, unrwapped the uv's and got it in...
  9. LoneGreeble

Thanks, man. And trust me, there's a lot of corners i'm cutting to save time. I'm only making models of things that I can't just get from the game, so I will be using some of the default models and textures along with my own. I'm glad you like the way the pyramid tree looks, I can post...
  10. LoneGreeble

I'll do my best man, And I think you guys should know, a map like this would normally take me about 3 months, with custom models and all. But i started this in mid November, and have been working on it non-stop, only taking breaks to eat, sleep, and play killing floor. So, I really am trying to...
  11. LoneGreeble

noted. :o Update: Currently working on one of these things: It's called a Weihnachtspyramide (Christmas pyramid) and is the German equivalent of a Christmas tree, although they have Christmas trees as well, so i'm not entirely sure what it's for. Looks cool though. Especially with all lit up...
  12. LoneGreeble

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the kind words. It really helps motivate me. I've been sort of doubting this map for the past week or so, wondering if it was any good.
  13. LoneGreeble

Pre-release screenshots of my heavily work in progress christmas map, KF-Weihnachtsmarkt (which is German for "christmas market". You should Google it to get a better idea of what i'm creating.) I still have to create a ton of custom models, decorate more of the buildings to look authentically...
  14. LoneGreeble

KF Project Santa

I would like a famas this christmas. Thank you IJC for all that you do.
  15. LoneGreeble

Already Brainstorming

Made a quick mock up of the impaler to show what he will look like in KF2. I'll show you the model when it's textured.
  16. LoneGreeble

Level Design Ladders?

Dang man, i guess i am blind! On a side note, Has anyone ever seen real time reflections done this well? I just noticed them while looking for pickups and my brain exploded... They looks so good, oh my god!
  17. LoneGreeble

Map Requests?

I demand you to make an abandoned subway tunnel turned into an illegal rave with loud thumping music and posters of DJ skully...Ahh yes. Illegal raves... It'll be something like bedlam, except underground and with music. Probably still just as dark though.
  18. LoneGreeble

KF What custom maps do you recommend?

Any map by Ferenos. Hands down best mapper in the scene. Very humble and friendly guy too :D I wish i could recommend dannymanPC's maps, but unfortunately they are all so buggy and optimized, and he doesn't seem to intend to fix any of them. He makes really gorgeous maps though.
  19. LoneGreeble

Level Design Ladders?

Another thing I am now curious about, are there still pickups? I haven't seen any yet... No ammo, or armor anywhere! Are they in the game or do we only get to stock up at the trader? Edit: Another thing, those red explosive tanks, (really cool btw, guys. can't wait to lure a bunch a zeds to one...