• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

The Gore System Questions Thread.

hahahaha i like the sound of that. Especially with the bloodstains becoming permanent according to the article about the new gore system, leaving happy trails behind in their wake while they crawl :D anyway, I think it would really add to the satisfaction of killing zeds if it were possible to...
  2. T

NEW Screens

these screenshots look really nice. I'm looking forward for more of them, maybe even a gameplay video?
  3. T

Lets speculate on ETA

I'm really excited for KF2. I have no clue about how much work is still to be done on KF2. However I think early acces will be available before the end of this year, maybe even the full release. I can't wait to start playing!
  4. T

So who is the old guy?

A retired horzine security officer with a chip on his shoulder because he didn't receive his pension due to a catastrophic event of zed breakout?
  5. T

What are the chances of flying zeds!?

Flying zeds, yes please! Personally I don't think there will be any problems with these type of zeds when playing maps that are indoors. Mainly because i assume crawlers are able to blanket entire walls and ceilings to give any player a hard time when taking shelter indoors or while playing maps...