• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Lightning Building Crash, has any fix; workaround?

So decided to have a look on a old map, and realize why I stopped. Cant compile the lights pass on it. My question is: Can I save this project; easily or at all and fix that?
  2. V

Vfn4i83-Maps Scrapbook

Having familiarized myself with the UT Editor a bit now, feel confident enough to post my future work here. Note that vegetation is not final, has been used for familiarization with the tool, and appears to a bit resource intensive, going to keep close to game original levels. Terrain has been...
  3. V

About Terrain Painting - Not saving Material at the Layer

I having a bit of trouble trying to set some materials for Terrain Painting process. On a single layer I try to set multiples terrain materials, withing the the same "default grass" layer, dont know at this moment if this is actually the right way, but, the editor is not allowing me to set said...
  4. V

Object Manipulation and Model Loading Doubts

How do I make a object and its parents to transform as one ? Or grouping is the salvation? And how to force the model I wanting, instead of open a map to rip from there, to load in my map. // no matter, solve this one. I wasnt finding the packages.