• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Boltte

KF2 unusually high commit charge?

Check attachments for screenshots. Not sure if it's a YOU problem, but maybe it is.... First image shows me running the game, and after some time, it crashes due to *out of memory* error. Second screenshot shows it running stable IF I exit out of all my active windows.....so no web browsers...
  2. Boltte

No wonder my game banner signature isn't displayed properly.....

So, apparently my signature uses bbcode which isn't allowed.....why would you dis-allow this?! Also, is it me or does switch to different forum styles other than "Use Forum Default" does nothing or I don't see any noticeable changes?
  3. Boltte

Nvidia Flex crashing the game?

Hi, I don't think anyone has this problem(yes I used the search function for "Nvidia flex crashes" and no relative results to my issue), but for me, only on my laptop, my tower is fine, the last time I enabled gibs and fluid, when I join a game and then someone or I shoot a zed, the game just...
  4. Boltte

KF Community/Fan/Modder's update pass 1065?

Hi, I'm not sure if this has already been discussed before(however I haven't across something like this before in my relatively short and quick search), but seeing how Tripwire has mostly abandoned Killing Floor 1 (KF1) now that Killing Floor 2 (KF2) is out and that I recall somewhere on steam...
  5. Boltte

Code Error, Unrecognized type 'ServerColorActor' Compile aborted due to errors.

Hi, kinda new to all this - stole the code from somewhere (post #12) (Heeheehee - well their download links were all dead anyways, fortunately the author left with the code so I *should* be able to compile it myself). It just tells me this error: And then doesn't compile. What's wrong with...
  6. Boltte

Server Redirect problem?

Hi, I've just notice that some maps(whilst testing some maps using my home dummy server as I was gonna upload to the dedicated one), even though they are already uploaded to the re-direct server, they don't seem to download through there but instead straight from the game server(or I think it...
  7. Boltte

Server Log chat?

Hi, wondering if there was a mut/script that lets me log anything and everything that's typed through TeamSay and Say from any and all players who join the server, just like how there's a server.log file to log the server running and stuff, but unfortunately it doesn't log TeamSay or Say as...