• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. -Moody-

Patch 1.03 and the Community Test Branch

These are cool additions! It would be cool if some pistols would be spawned at the ammo crates so the maps feel more alive and some more soldiers get some beautiful pistols.
  2. -Moody-

Spectator ruins the overtimes! Need for a change!

It's a riddle for me why spectating enemies is enabled in RO/RS. I mean... even the majority of arcade games don't allow that and you'd think the "hardcore military shooter"-playerbase would dislike it. But noo... RO/RS is a big exception. Yes, it's a server setting. I know.
  3. -Moody-

Vietnamese Language Voiceover

The voiceovers are awful. :(
  4. -Moody-

Game keeps forcing me to switch sides in between rounds

Yes, and it's good that way.
  5. -Moody-

Still missing the most important feature. Server Queue.

Not the newbies who uninstall the game after they can't join nearly full servers.
  6. -Moody-

Choppers - gimmick or factor ?

That's a really really good question. In my opinion, the gimmick outweighs the factor. The hueys are a pain to use as an actual transport vehicle. They make it very obvious where the Americans go if a whole squad is in it and the mobility doesn't make up for it because the maps don't demand it...
  7. -Moody-

Enchanted gore system

Because it was the same line over and over again. I agree with the post completely.
  8. -Moody-

Some serious consideration for bots.

I don't miss the bots from RO2/RS at all. I like games which are challenging, immersive and have variety. The bots in RO2/RS stole that from me. This doesn't mean that I'm against the bots completely. Let me clarify: The bots took the challenge because they were way to easy and never reacted to...
  9. -Moody-

Why is reloading canceled by movement?

Have you ever tried sprinting for life and reloading at the same time? Good luck.
  10. -Moody-

What would you like to be improved in 3 words

Explain what you like to have improved in 3 words. No new content. Just improvements. UI Equipmentswitching Hueys
  11. -Moody-

Anybody else find weapons too large on screen?

I think it is alright. A weapon fov slider would be neat but nothing I'd die for.
  12. -Moody-

I can only join empty servers !!

It's a bug. Try again and again and it will eventually work.
  13. -Moody-

Automatic switch between weapons

Yep, would be cool.
  14. -Moody-

Why is absolutely no answer to this problem? Please, help me.

Have you actually filled the Blugsplat Error Report? Because that Blugsplat Error Report is here to actually help you and the developers. It's reporting the crash you experienced. This is everything you can do. There seems to be a specific hard- or software issue on your side which is causing...
  15. -Moody-

Leaning System - An ongoing problem

[/LIST] I wonder what this means :)
  16. -Moody-

Closed Beta Wave 7 Date Announcement

Because it's a beta. Not a game release.
  17. -Moody-

lol no thanks
  18. -Moody-

I don't expect it to be fixed in the beta wave either.
  19. -Moody-

Enter the Beta

I don't know how GMG works. Don't you get a key immediately to redeem on Steam?
  20. -Moody-

Tanks

You sure quoted my whole post but you either didn't read it, ignored it or you didn't understand it.