• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hypnotic

Fighter (, karate , combatant ... )

If we really have an in game perk Fighter (, karate , combatant ... ) it will be quite interesting and new for the community my suggestion is to borrow from the brutal elements of a very proven Mortal Combat . Someone will ask what i mean, well i mean that besides the almost endless and...
  2. Hypnotic

Weapon jam 🧐

I thing this is nice function to add ( for variety ) and limit to some extent potentially the boring state in the future . So i have a few ideas along these direction : - The weapon should randomly not often jam ( here as noticeable function of the gameplay every weapon can have different rate...
  3. Hypnotic

A weapon that need attention

From very long time this weapon https://www.sigsauer.com/sig-mcx-virtus-pcp-air-rifle.html is a thing in the weapon industry and not by chance and in the entertaining business also and in my head so i think now is the right moment to give it a shot . Why it must inevitably be in the game well...
  4. Hypnotic

9mm pistol ?

I have question why we all have 9mm who we cannot sold ? In my opinion its greatly limit my choices ( to survive or be incredibly slow - 100% be killed if i buy something verry soon i should drop it make it almost immediately useless jewelry on the ground ) yes i know most of the chat freaks (...
  5. Hypnotic

Add the legendary map in KF3

There is one map i want to emphasise i spent countless time there and i'm definitely not alone because we are really get a lot fun there also realy love it - Spillway + it's much easy to improve something that is already done and it has been proven over times than creating something completely...
  6. Hypnotic

In Game Pride and Admiring 🏆✨

Introduction : This idea is more in the social part of the game :) completely new introduction ( it was never seen in KF so far ) . Here we can introduce the achievements as something that will give proud of the owner and admiration to the players in the game with who playing with . The Idea ...
  7. Hypnotic

Voting is not bad step

What - On some point the voting is not bad step i feel it as natural progress , may be even the voting should have requirements ( you should have prove you have a certain number of playtime or something other ... ) so most dedicated players to give their objective assessment on the end decisions...
  8. Hypnotic

Evolved Trader Pot

Introduction : Since the game story is in future we can sprinkle it with little bit of high tech animations and i thing this will fit perfectly :) i talking here for the Trader Pot . In KF1 we have Real Person in KF2 we have Trader Pot but in KF3 we can have Trader Pot sent from orbital space...
  9. Hypnotic

Suggestion for physics and audio improvments

My be it's bit of stretch but i want to underline something that bother me in all KFs - it's about time the all mosters to show visual effect from the damage thay recive im mean from bullets and projectiles . The proublem : If you shoot a zet it will but not all and will not if its perform...
  10. Hypnotic

Consideration for Completely New Mode 🧐

Introduction This one is really big and maybe will shock a lot people because there is one small bud significant difference ability to choose what you want and so far its never have been existed in KF universe as far as i known but can evolve the game beyond his limits so : The proposal : - in...
  11. Hypnotic

Weapon Customizations + addition

Introduction . I got the impression ( and i hope to stay that way ) that the game will be straight in the realism direction no more childish inventions because most of my friends don't even install the game because of them ( let's left this in KF2 and flooded it there if you wish ) . The...
  12. Hypnotic

The new Killing Floor proposal hoping for progress

The introduction - the first K.f. will stay in my heart forever and i'm sure almost all today's players in kf 2 are in this position it's just a perfect made game the only drawback is it's crazy old graphically and not have the new ones functions . The proposal : 1. Please make the new game if...
  13. Hypnotic

Really cool idea for new map 🎈

In my opinion it's finally time we the community to take part once again in the creation of the map section we can give ideas for the new one and be proud of that please comment below also the devs if read it can make interrogatory / survey for it , we can have new very good well proven map with...
  14. Hypnotic

2 idea to sustenance the excitement part in the game

In my opinion the game can be much more immersive with adding a little more reality to it and some touch on the dice side for sustenance the excitement part and somehow ( at least for me ) i'm feeling the game startet to struggle to get new and impressive ideas over time :) . So i thing i have...
  15. Hypnotic

Automatic run button

I really will be happy and get relieve if we have ability to have a button for auto move ( i getting really serious pain over time after using shift or move buttons ) i believe many hardcore players have same concern .
  16. Hypnotic

Ak 47 ...

Can we have skin for old ak 47 as from Killing Floor 1 as far as I know quite a bit people want this including me its shame to not have it today :) .
  17. Hypnotic

Launch-backup.txt file

My question is how to stop Launch-backup.txt file in my C:\Users\fliuf\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Logs. I realy dont need this files .... And i hope some of the develepers respond because i thing its question for them level .
  18. Hypnotic

Can you fix it ?

Hello gods from tripwire for me killing floor 1 is near to perfection i getting fun almost every time i play it. I play much as Commando and there is one very annoying process/bug or mechanic who killing you very stupidly my request is if can fix that ? (when you empty your filler/mag and by...