• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hypnotic

Fighter (, karate , combatant ... )

If we really have an in game perk Fighter (, karate , combatant ... ) it will be quite interesting and new for the community my suggestion is to borrow from the brutal elements of a very proven Mortal Combat . Someone will ask what i mean, well i mean that besides the almost endless and...
  2. Hypnotic

Weapon jam 🧐

I am one of those that the games becomes extremely easy to play with ( KF2 is one of the fastest one ) and that make it extremely boring to me and such mechanics is incredible addition at least for me and the people who think as me , will add longevity to the game without forcing anyone for...
  3. Hypnotic

Weapon jam 🧐

As I said : Its - Affects only those who enable it ( not everybody wants to be hard ) - obviously you are from these ones who like to be easy and didn't read all the lines :) .
  4. Hypnotic

Weapon jam 🧐

I thing this is nice function to add ( for variety ) and limit to some extent potentially the boring state in the future . So i have a few ideas along these direction : - The weapon should randomly not often jam ( here as noticeable function of the gameplay every weapon can have different rate...
  5. Hypnotic

KF3 Wishlist

ENVIROMENT DESTRUCTABILITY AND INTERACTIVITY - im strongly for it PERK ABILITIES - im ok and with that :) A COSMETIC LOADOUT - its not mandatory but will be improvement after all ! Keep going dude this is the only way to force the direction you want (y)
  6. Hypnotic

9mm pistol ?

When something is useless it become burden and when something is burden it interferes ( in our case interferes with clarity and natural flow of the game ) it can't be simpler than that greetings :) .
  7. Hypnotic

Have a Zed Bestiary

I thing its verry good idea it will save the digging in the internet space ( Fandom , wiki.killingfloor ...) but the - shows how many you've killed total from just playing in one moment you will do unimaginable number especially hardcore gamers i think the better idea is to change it what is...
  8. Hypnotic

A weapon that need attention

From very long time this weapon https://www.sigsauer.com/sig-mcx-virtus-pcp-air-rifle.html is a thing in the weapon industry and not by chance and in the entertaining business also and in my head so i think now is the right moment to give it a shot . Why it must inevitably be in the game well...
  9. Hypnotic

Give players more incentives to Prestige their Perks.

And i'm agree the Prestige system is a joke in kf2 add any kind of sense will be great - right now we just because there is nothing else fight for we reset it :) may be at best the perk weapon skin but it's not big deal after all ...
  10. Hypnotic

Accessibility Features and Killing Floor 3

Im 100% for the - Toggle for always sprint (I have issues holding down buttons for prolonged durations, and Killing Floor 2 didn't officially have this for a long time.) This bother it me all the time so we worked together with one friend to create script with combination of buttons to run with...
  11. Hypnotic

9mm pistol ?

I have question why we all have 9mm who we cannot sold ? In my opinion its greatly limit my choices ( to survive or be incredibly slow - 100% be killed if i buy something verry soon i should drop it make it almost immediately useless jewelry on the ground ) yes i know most of the chat freaks (...
  12. Hypnotic

Killing Floor 3 Returns to its Roots

I'm against all nonsense inventions . - For example, there will be weapons that “don’t exist in the real world,” but “they’re not sci-fi guns, they’re guns that could exist in seven years, grounded in reality.” This is absolutely the right direction i hoped it for years finally i can enjoyed...
  13. Hypnotic

Does KF3 support Mod development ?

The mod support is inevitable as all KFs this is the backbone of the title 😏 .
  14. Hypnotic

Killing Floor 3 Soundtrack Suggestion.

As dude who is aware with the music genres and the game style - More on the topic as example not as proposal : And in addition, if it is not enough -
  15. Hypnotic

Add the legendary map in KF3

No i'm sorry but i'm not agree with that at all :) . While im with open arms welcome almost any new content and notes almost not this reskinned weapons with differed firing effect the things that are favorite to most of the comunity should stay and improve at all cost - it is the spirit of the...
  16. Hypnotic

Add the legendary map in KF3

There is one map i want to emphasise i spent countless time there and i'm definitely not alone because we are really get a lot fun there also realy love it - Spillway + it's much easy to improve something that is already done and it has been proven over times than creating something completely...
  17. Hypnotic

Killing Floor 3 Soundtrack Suggestion.

Im for it of course from me(y)
  18. Hypnotic

In Game Pride and Admiring 🏆✨

Introduction : This idea is more in the social part of the game :) completely new introduction ( it was never seen in KF so far ) . Here we can introduce the achievements as something that will give proud of the owner and admiration to the players in the game with who playing with . The Idea ...
  19. Hypnotic

Voting is not bad step

What - On some point the voting is not bad step i feel it as natural progress , may be even the voting should have requirements ( you should have prove you have a certain number of playtime or something other ... ) so most dedicated players to give their objective assessment on the end decisions...
  20. Hypnotic

Please bring back gritty horror vibes

Nice i'm completely agree farthest as we can go in KF3 should be the Chickenator but we doesn't have to be completely dark here after all its a game someday maybe we want to be dark another day bright and boisterous . So there is one map i want to emphasise here because i really get a lot fun...