• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. General Sir Anthony C H M

Tripwire Q & A - TICR Part 2 Questions (Post your questions here)

Yes hello it's me again again....... Q) Why did you stop development of the RO2 Port to RS2? Q) When you start working on the next Ro3-RS3, will you promise us that you do NOT include some random ridiculous gamemode that nobody's going to play(skirmish or search and destroy)!! By doing that...
  2. General Sir Anthony C H M

Tripwire Q & A - A return of the Tripwire Interactive Community Report and WWAUT

Yes hello it's me again.... Q) Why did you stop development of the RO2 Port to RS2? Q) How are you planning to support the Rs2 community after the final quality of life update? Q) How come you are prioritising killing floor2 over RS2 in community events! community streams! and so on?
  3. General Sir Anthony C H M

New build in test

@Bromley if you say so my man:) (y) @Yoshiro it's a shame to seen the game go down like this....
  4. General Sir Anthony C H M

New build in test

@aljazeera Once again with all due respect, there is a reason why I'm posting on the TripWire forum.... it is to hear directly from TripWire....
  5. General Sir Anthony C H M

New build in test

@Yoshiro if possible could you please talk about why you chose something like the HMG issue to fix? Which seems to be an issue that most people won't care about and we'll have the little to no consequence for the game?? I fully understand you guys fixing the server unranking issue.
  6. General Sir Anthony C H M

New build in test

With all due respect @Bromley I would much rather have @Yoshiro to respond to this :) Your random guess is just as good as mine! That is kind of why I'm posting on the tripwire forum :)
  7. General Sir Anthony C H M

New build in test

@Yoshiro That's really sad for everyone.... I really hope you guys managed to squeeze a tiny amount of new content into this update....
  8. General Sir Anthony C H M

New build in test

@Yoshiro will this update be considered the "final quality of life update"?
  9. General Sir Anthony C H M

RS2:V Screenshots and Videos Megathread

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELl-NKu5Aus
  10. General Sir Anthony C H M

Gameplay Videos

I don't know why I think this such a big problem!, there's absolutely no activity anywhere in this form except in here. I could see the problem if 600 people post a day, but what was there three post last week? But if it really provokes you that much???? I will of course stop!
  11. General Sir Anthony C H M

Gameplay Videos

Red Orchestra 2- How to be a Effective Rifleman None Shall Pass Red Orchestra 2- How to be a Effective Rifleman None Shall Pass www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPtBN27xc34
  12. General Sir Anthony C H M

Gameplay Videos

Red Orchestra 2- Behind the Gun- The Submachine Guns. Red Orchestra 2- Behind the Gun- The Submachine Guns. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqABfqNVUXI
  13. General Sir Anthony C H M

RO2 Red Orchestra 2- 1000 Subscribe Celebration Giveaway of Red Orchestra 2

really can't see the problem nobody post in here anyhow. so I might as well try and keep it alive
  14. General Sir Anthony C H M

Gameplay Videos

Red Orchestra 2- 60 Seconds With The General Rakowice Universal Carrier Shuffle Red Orchestra 2- 60 Seconds With The General Rakowice Universal Carrier Shuffle www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-_Ch5goNlk
  15. General Sir Anthony C H M

Gameplay Videos

no it go straight through at the first try