• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nickless

Videos/Screenshot Section

these are some strong glasses...
  2. Nickless

PC Trenchgun Ironsight bug

like this? mind that this was screened before the update released.
  3. Nickless

PC Trenchgun Ironsight bug

Category: Animation (i guess) Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: The Ironsight of the Trenchgun is shown incorrect Description: It appears after using the Trenchgun a while. nothing more to say. got a screenshot if it helps Appears online & offline
  4. Nickless

RO2 [bug] Invisible player

it happened again, on fallenfighters, so i can say some more things - the name is NOT seenable by friendlies. if the soldier was shooting or just speeching randomly texts it was hearable - while being with invisible players, I was unable to see or hear any tossed satchels or grenades nor the...
  5. Nickless

RO2 Mosin Nagant reloading Glitch

tell it to this guy: youtu.be/haf9QURxO4E so is this now a real bug or just a hero-skill?
  6. Nickless

RO2 Mosin Nagant reloading Glitch

category: animation reproduce: 1) take mosin nagant and fire all 5 rounds 2) keep firing during the reload (clipper) animation reproducibility: always online/offline: both description: it is possible to fire the mosin nagant before the reload (5 rounds clip) animation ended. it seems its...
  7. Nickless

T posed models gliding along the ground

ive seen this bug on different maps and often when the player is using a window for cover or deploying a bipod
  8. Nickless

Weird campaign crash with Russians on Pavlov

actually he said this before my recording started :(
  9. Nickless

RO2 [bug] Invisible player

category: graphical error Reproducibility: not that often i think how to reproduce: i got a video if this helps: RO2: invisible bug - YouTube this happens with teammates or enemies. if it happens to a teammate, im still able to see his name above his head but the entire modle is missing. if its...
  10. Nickless

Weird campaign crash with Russians on Pavlov

played multiplayer campaign when the map was changing to pavlovs house, when suddenly the entire allied team (only) got disconnected / crashed from the server. one player of the german team explained over VOIP what happened and motivated us to abuse that situation. RO2: Multiplayer campaign bug...