• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tak

Wheres the beef? I mean players...

I've started my nursing clinical Monday. My time not related to having my nose buried in books (oh the heady days of one book at a time) is pretty much set aside for sleeping and eating, but only because we haven't found a way to skip those yet (damn lazy science!). I feel so naughty spending...
  2. Tak

What we are up to - Jan 13th "The Pacific Front" Edition

I haven't covered this whole thread (apologies and no disrespect meant to all, just I've wasted enough time for today as is) but the only thing I have in mind for 'Classic' mode is what *not* to change: Player movement speed is fine. Please do not change it, in any game mode. It only feels...
  3. Tak

Bring back RMB to hip fire the MG

I honestly think this is the first change that should be made to MGs. Once made it may well end up being the only change needed. EDIT: I'm definitely a fan of 'right click to hip-deploy' rather than a delay on firing. A firing delay would mean an MG just can't function in CQB when it's...
  4. Tak

why ban a newbie ??

Try contacting the server admins here. Chances are if they're dedicated enough to have a server they have at least one representative here. It could also just be a Steam problem, check back again later.
  5. Tak

Theoldgitsarmy?

Inclusive geography, don't be so 2011!
  6. Tak

[Game] Terrania

Awesome fun, but i got a 3rd party map viewer after about the three hour mark. It's simply too tedious to click and blast randomly trying to find the ore you need to keep progressing, and I'm playing in a small world. The starter weapons should auto-swing on hold as well, and the game could use...
  7. Tak

Shell ejection sequence error

Clearly you're not familiar with Soviet phase-state munitions /dramasigh Sounds like a bug more than a suggestion, give them a buzz in the Bug Report forum :) Nice catch!
  8. Tak

Nagant Revolver Silencer

The nagant trigger pull physically pushes the chamber forward to create a seal. Since the round is so tiny, this helps prevent gas escape and increase velocity. In reality you get something like a 9lb trigger pull and the round still loses all its power after 30 yards. Gods this is the dumbest...
  9. Tak

MG recoil - TW Please read

This. The arguments have been made, and sadly now its just an argument.
  10. Tak

Shotguns

That's where the joy of game design comes in. It's up to the team to create a balanced playing field using some other advantage, since firepower obviously is not the Japanese strong point. Also: I would love you long time if you get a proper shotgun AND an RO quality M1 in a game at the same time.
  11. Tak

Custon Uniform skins?

Delicious on a warm day? Or wrong in any weather?
  12. Tak

The Bleed-out system

Balls to all that. Fight back or not, it's well documented that people *continue to function after getting shot* sometimes without even realizing they've been shot. From military to police to every day citizens, people get shot and function well enough to go 'oh ****, I've been shot' without...
  13. Tak

To be commander

Commander != be the boss It just means you have a specific role to fill. So if the majority of the team is going west, smoke for capping west. If they're split and ineffectually catching bullets, then start urging them towards one or the other. But that applies regardless of class played...
  14. Tak

The Bleed-out system

This is the only change the system needs. The bleed out system is pretty dang realistic, as much as people like to throw that word around its funny to never see it applied here. Getting shot simply does not equate to immediate death or incapacitation outside of Hollywood. RO2s bleed system...
  15. Tak

Custon Uniform skins?

I don't know who downvoted you, so have a complimentary up vote. The next up vote you will be charged full retail price, however, so please provide 30 days written notice if you wish to cancel before your next post. Cheers and happy gaming! :)
  16. Tak

TWI, please explain this...

Class level is shared between sides. It makes no difference if he reached level 50 as a German or a Russian, the class benefit is (should be) the same for both sides.
  17. Tak

More manpower is needed on the frontlines

Gah! Wrong thread. No more mobile posting for me :(
  18. Tak

TWI, please explain this...

True fact. Check Science, sincethat's where they keep all the facts you know. But seriously if it does that, sad panda.