• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Server i need KF2 Anti-Blocker Mutator on trader time?

lookin for this mutator if anyone have it please share i've seen it in some servers i just cant find it!
  2. S

Server how to maxplayers 7+?

hello. ive been playin in a server that has like 20 players n it was so much fun i have 7 servers and im trying to make 1 of the for 15 players or so but i cant seem to find out how in the webadmin or if i change the ini file or even in if i edit the command line for more than 6 it wont work it...
  3. S

Tactics What we need in kf2 agree if u want it so TWI adds it to the game

Hello. Thanks for the hard work TWI. We all do appreciate ur hard work. But primary things we need in the game asap cause we use them a lot, well i do n so does my friends. 1: a bind for previews weapon switch. 2: in the favorites tab right click to add server ip and show/copy server ip. If...
  4. S

Killing Floor 2 Server hosting?

hello and thanks for all the hard work TWI team . As im a KF 1 server hoster i would love to host killing floor 2 i have 10 servers up and running for KF 1 and i would like to host another 10 servers but for KF 2. I was searching the game files for server files i didn't find any. I want to host...
  5. S

Server Dedicated server fail to launch helpp

hello everyone i used to have 3 servers dedicated on my own pc everything works great but after a while i noticed that no players joining and i checked it out in the master server browser i can find the server if "No Empty Servers" is NOT checked so even if there r players playing the server...
  6. S

KFO-Transit Issue

ok we finish wave 1 we silde the card go to the underground floor the girl stat talking issue #1 the box what the girl says it disappear right after it appears issue #2 the wave doesnt start. im hosting 3 servers it didnt work on all of them all of sudden it worked on the HOE difficulty server...
  7. S

mutator weapons slow download? help

hello im using a listen server on my computer i have the fast dl and everything is fine but when i add mutator weapons like moss12 shotgun or any other weapon it takes forever to download for clients can i add the weapon files to the fast dl server(dropbox)? or how can i make the weapons...