• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Scum82

Tunnel systems

This is not about VC spawn tunnels but rather the tunnels around the map for running about in. At the moment I have noted that people are a little touch-and-go on these tunnels. A number of people don't seem to like them, but part of that may be people's unwillingness to adapt / their...
  2. Scum82

Rain and weather

While I don't imagine there were LOTS of battles in bad weather, rain is an element you tend to notice in a lot of 'nam movies in the wet, steamy jungles. While RO2 had a lot of snowy maps it did not have that many rainy ones. Considering the bog standard rain emitter in RO2 seems to kill...
  3. Scum82

PC Sudden random freezes

Since the latest update of the game I keep getting hit by random freezes in matches. Prior the game ran rock solidly but now it seems once per wave (be it in the middle of the wave or mid trader) the game first looses all music, but the general sound still works, and then about 10 seconds later...
  4. Scum82

The Future of Tanking! (or maybe not?)

Sorry if this thread has been made a thousand times before. This may be jumping the gun a little considering the P-III and T-70 are only in beta, but I've been thinking (as many others have possibly also) what would Tripwire / AMG add next if they were to add more tanks? I know they appear to...
  5. Scum82

Muddy mud mud (movement idea)

I admit I know this will more than likely never get implemented officially as the game is quite established now, and rejigging the old maps would be one hell of an effort, but one can hope. Since I saw people talking about uphill running speed, I thought about an issue the Germans faced at the...
  6. Scum82

Soldier suddenly stops moving and keystrokes throw weaponary away

Had this problem for a long while, but just happened to me when I was playing commander and pissed some people off as I desperately tried to worm my way out of the problem. At times when playing (typically when sprinting) my soldier will stop moving and any keystrokes result in him throwing any...