• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Degrading performance

Ok, so it's been some time now and I had become a bit complacent but I am actually really curious about this now. I have 8GB of RAM, i5 4430 and a GTX 660. When I first started playing Rising Storm for example, I could get very good 45-60+ fps and get very smooth gameplay on full ultra. For...
  2. D

RO2 vs Rising Storm what happened?

Hello, so I've asked this question on one of the servers I play ( 40-1 ). Why does RS have so few servers compared to RO2 ? I'm not complaining or anything I'm just asking a legit question. I played a lot during the first month and a half of RS then made a break. And now I come back and see...
  3. D

RS Not getting veteran unlocks as Axis assault?

So, I was really looking forward to getting the Thompson on my assaault class and I have lvl 51 honor and veteran but yet I do not see thompson as choosable weapon. I even made some game in steamworkshop on all the modes and it still doesnt let me. What am I missing?
  4. D

Decent graphics card for RO2

Hello there comrads Currently I have a 660 GTX from Gigabyte and it has a very stupid coil whine that I heard is not really that bad but I personally am very sensitive to sounds so I need to get something else. Now the situation is this : this is the 3rd card because all gigabyte gtxs 660 I...