• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

PC Broken door visual bug

I didn't see this reported anywhere else on the first few pages so here it is: When you blow open a welded door, the physical door breaks but the graphic is still there.
  2. E

screen shake

Is there any way to turn off screen shake? For example when I slice with my knife, the screen shakes and it makes me physically sick. Maybe there could be a slider option for screen shake intensity so that people who like it can keep it on, whereas people who get motion sickness like me can have...
  3. E

Windowed Fullscreen

Will the game have windowed fullscreen mode?
  4. E

9mm default pistol

In KF1 I always wanted to sell my 9mm pistol because it was annoying swapping to my more powerful sidearm only to whip out the poopy 9mm. Also sometimes I'd be 1 weight block off from a weapon and I'd yell at the 9mm. Can we please sell it to the trader :)
  5. E

christmas is coming

the best christmas gift of all would be a ballpark early access release date :)
  6. E

listen server issues

-so i've opened up all the ports required as per 7707 UDP/IP (Game Port) 7708 UDP/IP (Query Port) 7717 UDP/IP (GameSpy Query Port) 28852 TCP/IP and UDP (Allows your Server to Connect to the Master Server Browser) 8075 TCP/IP (Port set via ListenPort that your WebAdmin will run on) 20560 UDP/IP...