• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

HX25 buff or nerf?

Yeah it's pretty weak.
  2. E

I know, I know

Where are these mythical populated servers? Every time I join an empty server, I end up playing a few maps alone and I quit because I get bored playing alone.
  3. E

Killing Floor 2 gives me bad motion sickness. I cannot play it.

Screen shake gives me a headache and makes me feel nauseous. I cannot ever use melee because of it.
  4. E

PC Broken door visual bug

I didn't see this reported anywhere else on the first few pages so here it is: When you blow open a welded door, the physical door breaks but the graphic is still there.
  5. E

Some Firebug feedback/thoughts/questions

Starting ammo perk bonus with the full ammo skill is pretty redundant. Would like to see an additional 5% maximum ammo every 5 levels instead.
  6. E

What are your feelings on the beta update? (here are mine)

I don't think that's a weapon damage issue, but rather Hans resists explosive attacks. I read somewhere that this is because somebody 3 shot Hans with the RPG? I'm not sure but if that's the case, I think a better solution would've been to just increase his health. That or make explosive weapons...
  7. E

Isn't it silly to say guns need to be stronger and justify it with "not strong enough on suicidal/hell on earth" when your perk is at level 0?
  8. E

Aiming with dual pistols is wonky. Don't like it. The trench gun needs to be louder. Haven't played the other classes yet but this patch is amazing so far. Love the maps and the gore sounds and so happy for my favorite class to be back (firebug) :)
  9. E

KF2 Build 1009 Preview Changelog

This patch looks amazing :cool:
  10. E

Disappointed by special treatment

I don't like the fact that there's a beta within a beta. I never get into these things and I'll probably have to wait a little longer before I can burn zambies with my favorite class. :(
  11. E

screen shake

Is there any way to turn off screen shake? For example when I slice with my knife, the screen shakes and it makes me physically sick. Maybe there could be a slider option for screen shake intensity so that people who like it can keep it on, whereas people who get motion sickness like me can have...
  12. E

Original Squad Responses

Cash on legs made me laugh.
  13. E

I bet half of the beta KF2 players didn't even play KF1

If you want to join a game you need to get good and if you want to get good you need to join a game... a cruel world we live in.
  14. E

Order of Perk Releases You'd Like to See

Firebug and Gunslinger! But only if the Trenchgun makes a comeback!
  15. E

Support Class feels a bit lacking

The boomstick feels weaker in this game than KF1. But support is pretty darn strong. I like the starting shotgun + AA12. :D
  16. E

Videos/Screenshot Section

dam
  17. E

Collection of Feedback, made short

My feedback: GAME IS AWESOME! But I have my mouse sensitivity at 0 and it's still way too fast. Screen shake is a bit much. Maybe there could be an option to turn off screen shake.
  18. E

Little hearbroken concerning the keys.

I'll take that bet. Let me use your steam account to play and then when I purchase the EA, I'll compare the two.