• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Stoney

Server Random Freezes On KF Server Mid Game & Trader Start

It's rather strange because it's not just at trader time. When trader time starts it'll happen for like 2-3 seconds and then goes back to normal. Also randomly during a wave it'll happen for like 2-3 seconds aswell. It doesn't happen often during a wave but it does happen. No one gets...
  2. Stoney

Hey thanks for the replies, Been running KF in my community now for the last 2 years or so. It's not crashing and I'm not losing connection. Every player on the server at trader time sais they just see everyone running straight forward (like you said as if you lost connection) and also randomly...
  3. Stoney

Anyone experienced or experiencing random freezes during gameplay on their server and know of a fix? It'll happen mid wave randomly and not all the time. Also at the start of trader time pretty much all the time. Any idea what could be causing it? Everyone just starts walking into walls and so...
  4. Stoney

Auto Spawn During Waves

Hi I have a mutator that Auto Spawns people during waves. I did have some one developping my KF server for me but he basically ended up sabotaging it. I've pretty much got everything back up and running perfectly besides this. There's a config file with a few VIPs inside it and those players can...
  5. Stoney

Server No Zeds Spawning? Meshes are buggered...

No it wasn't with a custom map it was with every single map. We used Marco's fix as we found that this problem happens every time Tripwire update killing floor on a seasonal event. These updates should really be tested before being pushed out to everyone.
  6. Stoney

Not even working on sandbox on my home computer any help some one?
  7. Stoney

KF Killing Floor Halloween - Fright Yard!

No Zeds are spawning on our server (even with no mutators) it keeps coming up with errors about meshes in the server console.... ??
  8. Stoney

Hi we've been running a server at UK1337 for the past year or so and since the last update the meshes are screwed up on zeds and nothing spawns.. Keep getting errors about the meshes in the console.. Tried running from home also with NO mutators installed and exactly the same thing.. Wtf? Any...
  9. Stoney

Server Server Running At Capacity

I think this happens if you have some one connect and start a game then leave. The Voting mutator kicks in where people would normaly have a minute or so to vote. When this is happening no one else can join. Once map has restarted it is fine again.
  10. Stoney

Server AdminPlus for KF

Sweet I'm gonna check this out! $toney
  11. Stoney

Server How Do I Make Zombies Spawn on My Server?

Easiest way you can add the monsters to the game is exactly as you have done on your gaming server but do it from your home machine you play from. Then go into game and create a listen server.. Go to sandbox move and edit the squads of monsters and what monsters are spawned in there etc etc...
  12. Stoney

Server Attacks to Killing Floor Servers.

That IP you listed is the same one that tried attacking me a few days ago but I have a nice handy tool that I just bind to server port and it shows me what's attacking on the port and I block the IP. Never had a problem since. $toney
  13. Stoney

Server General protection fault on mapload

Oh ok when this happens to me the core I've got it running on goes up to 100% and stays there completely bugged out. I don't use a rented host though I have my own dedi boxes with fasthosts. Hope they find a solution to it because it stops restart scripts from working.
  14. Stoney

Server General protection fault on mapload

I've had this too but very rarely. No idea how to stop it though unfortunately. When it happens does it spike the CPU usage of the core all the way to 100% ?
  15. Stoney

Server Problem with steam port

Hey Demon_333 Just to let you know I run my own KF server from one of my server boxes rented from a proper data centre exactly as your new host would be doing. There is no problem with the way your host has set his stuff up but I know exactly what you're talking about. Steam is pretty buggy...
  16. Stoney

Server Shoutcast radio streaming in KF?

Shame :(
  17. Stoney

Server Shoutcast radio streaming in KF?

No replies for this?
  18. Stoney

Server Running a dedicated server, suggestions?

Just set up whatever you like and spend time playing on it. People will join and if they like how you've set up your server they will come back. $toney
  19. Stoney

Server Server Stats not Saving

Do me a favour and check in your server system folder and see if you have a file called ServerPerks.ini or something like that - Take a look inside and it should have all player stats saved to that file. (Has to be an ini file) If it isn't there then that is your problem. Otherwise I'm not too...
  20. Stoney

Server KF Redirect not downloading .u files?