• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Certain console commands...

Ok, I figured it out. The console command to kill yourself is: Suicide That makes sense.
  2. H

weird weird Ok, I played around some more and figured something out. If you open the console and type: ShowHUD and hit enter, nothing seems to happen. However, if you die, you'll go back to the last save point and the hud will be gone. So, if you start your game, open the console, type...
  3. H

weird blackness

My best guess is that you need to update your video drivers.
  4. H

Hud mod

me too me too I'd like a mod, console command, or anyway to disable the hud too.
  5. H

Nope Nope Those commands don't work. I just got the game and tested them all. The only one that does anything is: togglescreenshotmode That just turns off the gun, but leaves the hud. Does anyone know how to do this for certain? I've found that several UDK games have this problem...
  6. H

another possibility another possibility I was looking at the information for the other game Tripwire has made (Red Orchestra), and it seems they're both based on the Unreal Engine. I found the console command for that game to disable the hud. Maybe it will work for "The Ball" too. The...
  7. H

Me too Me too I want to know how to disable the hud too. I'm interested in buying this game, but only if I can turn off the hud. Here are some console commands I've found for other unreal engine games that may work. Try them out and let me know. hidehud showhud HideHUD ShowHUD You might...